CCELL will launch a new product soon

Hello,

So I’ve filled a few distillate Eazies and tried them; besides the fact that it’s not rechargeable, the form size and shape was PERFECT.

why do these companies keep thinking 2mL carts are the wave? I personally prefer 0.5 mL or less.

1 Like

Because from a manufacturing perspective, the cart itself is the highest consumable cost now, so fitting 2x ur product into 1 cart makes it more profitable.

10 Likes

Looks like CCELL is about to release a new product, It looks like a disposable box shape. If yes, I am curious about its oil capacity.

1 Like

Look great. :smiley:

bigger capacity disposables

We will actually be running some of these ridge disposables late this month or next month at my job.

I’m already upset that they are a brand new device that’s still on a micro-usb charger and not usb-c like the rest of the world.

I’ll keep y’all posted on my experience

1 Like

Finally, it turns out to be a disposable vape, Tank Volume is still 0.5ml/1ml, and the biggest highlight is its flexible design: “One Tank, Two Volumes” .

cool~~~

1 Like

Damn now they are telling u to only fill a gram cart halfway… innovative!! Id love to buy my half gallon of milk in 1 gallon jugs

2 Likes

is it same tank volume but you can choose to fill .5 ml or 1 ml ?or they come with .5 ml or 1 ml tank but same disposable dimension?

1 Like

Is CCell still reputable? People used to request them by name, but I think the knock offs really damaged their brand value.

their .5/1mL glass carts are great

1 Like

Looks similar to the new URTH3 (maximum capacity of 2ML) being created by Aveo Vapor Devices. Made using their hemp reinforced plastics with biodegradable enzyme.

Our Hemp Reinforced Plastics is produced by our sister company: https://www.kyndsciences.com/

Other Features include: Patent Pending unlocking function for re-opening for refilling and Enhanced High Voltage Ceramic Heating Core with burn resistant formulation and extended life cycle.

See URTH2 (now available) here: URTH2

Will you ever offer viton gaskets? Silicone is not really wanted these days @AVID

This topic has been discussed before.

Viton is a brand name for a type of synthetic rubber known as Fluoroelastomer. It is produced by the company DuPont Performance Elastomers (now called Chemours) and is known for its excellent resistance to heat, chemicals, and other harsh environments. Viton is used in many industrial and automotive applications, including seals, gaskets, o-rings, and hoses.

We understand materials very well and simply choose to not purchase from DuPont and pay a premium for a “like” material that meets the needs for our applications.

We began utilizing a fluoride-based silicone since 2020 that offers key benefits, which are as follows:

1. Chemical Resistance: Fluorinated silicones are highly resistant to chemicals like fuels, acids, and solvents, making them ideal for applications that require exposure to harsh chemicals.

2. Thermal Stability: Fluorinated silicone offers excellent thermal stability, providing consistent performance at high temperatures and providing long-term durability.

3. Low Volatility: Fluorinated silicone has low volatility, which means it gives off very few fumes or vapors and is therefore safe to use in sensitive environments.

4. Low Surface Tension: Fluorinated silicone has low surface tension, which makes it ideal for use as a lubricant in high friction environments.

5. High Dielectric Strength: Fluorinated silicone has high dielectric strength, which means it can handle high voltage electricity without breaking down or deteriorating.

6. Water Resistance: Fluorinated silicones are highly resistant to water, which makes them ideal for use in applications where they will be exposed to moisture such as outdoor applications.

7. Improved Elastomer Properties: The addition of fluorine to silicone polymers can improve their strength, durability, and flexibility, making them ideal for use in medical and automotive applications.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think so, Maybe I can support you: WhatsApp, Wechat:+8613265651287

Anywhere to buy direct not interested in filling out a form

@Cascade_hemp I think you have to fill the form and they contact by mail.
The MOQ to buy direct from Ccell is 3000 units last time i checked
If anyone need to buy real Ccell I think the best source for Small Amounts is weareccellsupplies.com, a UK company, they ship worldwide and are specially useful in Europe (There are not many options if you do not want to order Straight from China and wait)
Last time i asked to Ccell, they are not recognized as Official Distributors,the Official Distributors are 3x times more expensive so ,but in the web says they are official resellers ,so I not pretty clear this point
In the Past i buy several times form them,Cartridges, M3 Batteries and some Palms, the products are legit and the order was smooth. Also it seems they accept now Crypto Payment, so can be useful for some people
If anyone have more info about Sources of Ccell products in Europe at reasonable prices, please share. Thanks

1 Like