Cbn-o-acetate

This is what they sent me. I haven’t used NMR or mass spec in years. So I don’t remember much about the technicalities.

2 Likes

check out the reviews on this page. Definitely strong, and can marketed as such.

2 Likes

Definitely made me sleepy. Even a lil physcoactive for a short time of you take enough IMO. Recommend getting a sample and trying it out! I got mine from @Bret_HoneyGold

1 Like

Sleep aids are a growing market and I think forms of CBN with higher bioavailability have great potential. I’m a chronic insomniac and at least in my experience there’s no silver bullet all sleep aids have shortcomings. Melatonin and benadryl both build tolerance quick and it’s unhealthy to take benadryl a lot. I’m working on some formulations with CBN and CBNo right now and my first experiences with both have been positive. I’ve haven taken either enough yet to see how quick tolerance builds but either way CBN is another tool in the toolbox for fighting insomnia

3 Likes

If you’re in a legal state you can take 3 dabs in a row and lay in your bed I promise you will be out for at least 4 to 6 hours probably more lol.

2 Likes

LOL that’s absolutely true but dabs work too well for me when I dab before bed I usually sleep through my alarm

2 Likes

Ok maybe just one.

1 Like

How much did you guys take?

People who don’t want the psychoactive effect, or they can’t have THC in their system because of their stupid job or stupid state they live in and has trouble sleeping can benefit from CBN-O. Maybe we haven’t been marketing it right. We need one of those car salesmen who can convince you to buy even the shittiest car in the lot and ask them to market CBN :smiley:

1 Like

I totally agree that it’s a marketing thing, I think CBN will be popularized once well formulated products are mass marketed. Think about how melatonin used to be niche and now it’s everywhere. There’s such a big demand for sleep aids that actually work too since sleep disorders are on the rise (cause of screens and humanity’s collective mental health crisis…)

3 Likes