Cbn-o-acetate

1 Like

Thankyou, ill compare when i get back sample from Irvine spot.

Have u done this yet

1 Like

iā€™d get in on this order lmao

Ive enjoyed following your IG page, looking forward to seeing a COA.

cbn-so-hot

8 Likes

@RedundantAlexithymia is hooking me up with some olimead(sp) to try out.

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather make cbnd o acetate since its psycho active :wink:

4 Likes

lol good luck with that

1 Like

But how do you oxidize without cyclization to thc?

1 Like

Great job, crystals look nice. If you are interested DM me the procedure, I can try it myself and Iā€™ll share analytical data/my work.

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

I recently synthesized CBN-O. This is after several washes. I donā€™t have a standard for CBN-O. I got it checked with NMR at the university lab. They confirmed itā€™s CBN acetate. Does anyone know where I can find standards for HPLC and if CBN-O has any demands now or am I too late? Thanks.

4 Likes

@kcalabs can test for it. I think Chromadex has the standards.

Was never a huge demand for it, so not much of a market. We were first to release it never caught much traction, since it isnā€™t very psychoactive.

2 Likes

https://www.caymanchem.com/search?q=Cbn

They have it. I provided an indirect link since thereā€™s some other interesting CBN derivatives on there as well.

1 Like

Nice work

1 Like

can you post the proton and/or 13C NMR just for shits and giggles?

2 Likes

First ? Got proof ?

2 Likes

We made the standard, and were the first to have on an e-commerce website.

Surely someone made it before us obviously, first to market it openly that i know of.

If I am wrong, I apologize. I donā€™t really care, it is worthlessā€¦

3 Likes

what do you reckon the degradation time frame is on this?

1 Like

Thanks yā€™all for the links and suggestions.
Isnā€™t CBN considered the cannabinoid that helps with sleep? Can we market CBN-O as a potent sleeping aid? Has anyone tried it? I tried 100 mg one night. Didnā€™t feel any high, just fell asleep and woke up the next morning when the alarm rang. But also, I am usually tired at night and can easily fall asleep. So, I donā€™t think I qualify as a good candidate for testing its sleeping effects. Is anyone else willing to be a guinea pig in the name of science? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes