CBN Market Research (Please Read!)

Hi all, I would like to knock out some market research on cannabinol (CBN) to see what the actual demand is for this minor cannabinoid. Please take the time to help me out by answering these questions. @Future @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy @Kingofthekush420 @Krative @Roguelab @Rowan @Ruwan

Is your firm (or are you looking) for CBN?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

How much CBN are you actively looking for?

• <1 kg of CBN
  • 1 kg of CBN
  • 1-5 kg of CBN
  • 5-10 kg of CBN
  • 10+ kg of CBN

0 voters

If you can give me a good price I can probably move 3-5 kilos a week

1 Like

Vote and send me a dm on IG we can discuss.

What are average doses of CBN you all are taking? What are the effects?

Around 5 mg in a tincture combined with 10 mg CBD taken at hs causes deeper sleep.

Up to 4 inhalations of a 325 mg cart with 2:1 CBD/CBN causes effects that some claim for CBD but have escaped me…relaxation and some euphoria from lowered anxiety

3 Likes

What’s a good price for cbn currently?

For 75% or more i got guys asking it from me for 25-30,000

3 Likes

thats what I have seen, with retailers selling at 100$ ish a gram

does cbn even do anything

2 Likes

We are @ 95+%? What do you think price is for this percentage?

30-40k per kilo

1 Like

I personally think CBN is the most undersupplied cannabinoid for retail because it’s so thoroughly ingrained online as a sleep aid cannabinoid. People will try anything once if it might help them sleep. Insomnia is such a disgustingly huge market and whether or not we think CBN ACTUALLY helps for sleep is irrelevant because that’s what the search engines have declared it to do. I won’t buy anywhere close to 1KG until I have the sales channel for it really running. I’ve seen the price of CBN go down tens of thousands of dollars over the last several months alone and I have a feeling it’s going to crash as soon as someone drops a more efficient way to mass produce it.

2 Likes

Lol not when it’s pure

None of these fuckers know how to formulate herbal medicine, they’re treating it like it’s a pharmaceutical

Think of how the plant formulates

Or as it is said over and over and over again in ancient alchemical literature from which all of this work is derived:

consequuntur naturam

“Follow nature”

6 Likes

Humans came from nature, why isn’t things made by humans “following nature”?

I think most making CBN are on this site but I guess were all “fuckers” here?

1 Like

I’m talking about finished product formulation in general in this industry being really basic and most companies are seriously lacking a fundamental understanding of herbal medicine.

Pardon my language I grew up working in French kitchens :wink: everyone is a fucker in their own right.

6 Likes

That’s awesome. My wife is having a hell of a time getting into rem sleep. I wonder if this would help.

Well before it was banned…g h b was the best and was sold at gnc

Has horrible side effects like coma and death and can be addictive.

2 Likes

I remember being at raves in the 90s and drinking from peoples water bottles. GHB tastes like sweat and the second you swallow that shit you knew!

I certainly remember the gnc days when ghb was over the counter. Definitely seen quite a few people die on the shit too!

5 Likes

Really this side effect?

1 Like

She used to get prescribed gabapentin. That shit was to much