CBN Market Research (Please Read!)

You can order gaboxadol from China for around $700 a kilo
Nighttime dose is 10-25mg
That’s a lot of sleepy time

New formulation dropping soon also with cbn and couple others
Im sure that will get posted
We all want a little better sleep

DM me if you want to go an experimental way

Ya one of the girls in my inner circle got hooked on this despite making over 250k a year she would go hospital like everyother weekend. Don’t know how she never lost her job but she stopped taking that finally.

1 Like

GHB was sold back in the 80s as a growth hormone releaser. You could order it from bodybuilding magazines. It was lights out and some funky twilight shit if you fought sleep.

2 Likes

I actually know a guy who has narcolepsy and is prescribed ghb.

He has to get a spinal fluid test every 6 months to keep his drivers license. And I’m sure to make sure he’s taking and not doing other things with it

1 Like

Jesus who takes that much?

GHB is perfectly safe if you dose it correctly and you don’t use it addictively… like every other drug on earth

3 Likes

Only real world exp I’ve witnessed with ghb was an associate that took two water bottle cap fulls on the way to a friends house. I was driving he was in passenger seat dead to the world. Couldn’t wake the guy for anything for roughly two hours. Never seen anything quite like it, guy was unresponsive to any stimuli. Crazy stuff - guy he got it from had gallon water jugs of the stuff. Early 90’s…

1 Like

agreed, and the buzz is the “best kind of drunk” imo, but only by itself, Georgia Homeboy dont play well with other substances. I aint had time to recreate in years, and gotta say I dont miss those days too much. Really into good sleep and natural energy for the day these past few yrs.

So are we talking about GHB and CBN formulations? I’m trying to delete my response here as GHB is def not on topic for this thread. Maybe we should create a thread just for “other drugs”?

1 Like

While this is true, some people also only do missionary.
None of this makes any sénse until you’ve dated several Brazilian women and finish stories with, “well I didn’t die so…”
:rofl::no_mouth:

3 Likes