CBN isolate kilos $6500

CBN isolate $6500 per kilo
100+ kilo per week capacity
30 available

15 Likes

What is th MOQ? I would like to try 100g as test order.
Jimmy

Sure, DM me

New coa…

70 kilos available

2 Likes

Bump bump

1 Like

Thank you for your business @jimmytian8

1 Like

Seshat LLC CBN Full Panel.pdf (293.9 KB)

2 Likes

I received our sample, the isolate looks and smells clean. It’s crisp white and a test in the hplc came out to 99.4% with no other peaks.

15 Likes

What’s the quantitative test for sulfur?

2 Likes

We don’t use sulfur. Should be ND.

Well of course if ya don’t use sulphur it would BE ND not SHOULD be.

Just making sure…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

No follow up with “what about residual iodine?” :wink:

5 Likes

I received my sample over the weekend. Thank you so much for sending it out to me. It may not mean much to others that you were willing, and did in fact send the sample and even paid shipping. That’s pretty righteous to me, and it means a hell of alot that were willing to go to the lengths you’re going to just to get a sample in someone’s hand.
The isolate itself is white, and crystalline. No obvious flavors, or smells from the sample. I did a methanol test not knowing how CBN reacts etc. Nothing “fell out” of the solution after I had it froze for about 18-20 hours in a standard freezer/fridge combo. I have tried both eating some, and dabbed some. It adds a nice relaxing affect to the buzz that normally isn’t there when dabbed without the CBN.
All in all, the product was definitely up to my standards and I certainly appreciate you going to lengths that you are going to just to get some of your product in people’s hands! Thanks again, and I hope that you’re able to crush it!

12 Likes

Thank you @Capttripppp

3 Likes

Dozens of b2b samples have gone out to 4200 members. Who needs kilos?

4 Likes

Sent to a lab… waiting on a 2nd lab to confirm results

Woops. Double post

Edited

1 Like

Your test seems to be the outlier. Everyone else’s tests so far showed significantly greater purity than what your COA showed. I trust @thesk8nmidget’s in-house analytics more than I do many accredited testing labs.

Not saying what you presented is incorrect, but I am suggesting it warrants a deeper look on your end. Did you do any in-house testing? Methanol winterization? Anything aside from send it off to that lab? Was there any indication (color, odor, etc) that would lead you to believe purity was that low?

5 Likes