CBleach vs Summit Achromatizing Clay

Well yes that is.basicly what remediation by means of a catalyst is
As for @qga his limit if I remeber right was no more than 8% thc 9
But that did not change to delta 8 specifically

Awesome, I need to look more into this. my remediation efforts so far haven’t been effective. Does it require high vacuum? I don’t spd, but wondering if I could rig something up.

So to make sure I understand, reflux 5%T5 in crude converts d9 to d8 and doesn’t hurt CBD?

No way
Thc remediation does NOT work with T5
Thc remediation is a secret formula by each that offer this service
If you are gooing to use T5 a lot of your cbd will isomerize and probably your THC. To but a lot will change not only your THC @CCCBD

4 Likes

When you say scrub before boiling flask?? Scrub and filter? Often I take oil and add hardwood carbon and t5, throw on hot plate in a pot (how important is stirring) and let it sit a few hours. I’ve done in during decarb and after to try. Until no reaction occurs up to 110*C. Then I’ll dilute in ethanol and filter thru DE and then roto back down and short path with AC and T5 again. This time I did a 24 hour scrub in BF after doing all that with only t5 and ran it. Turned decent and then I did another 12 hour scrub in short path. Came out beautiful. Pulled heads and tails both times. Lab result was 50% total Cannabinoid with 30% d8 and 20% d9. Struggling over here.

Oh no… CBD goes away fast and first. My experience

1 Like