CBGa Crumble

What’s up everyone. Tried something new with our CBG White and made some CBGa crumble. I’ve attached the test results for you guys to review. I’m asking $750/kg with a minimum order of 250g. DM me to place an order.
CE11021003-001.pdf (1.0 MB)

5 Likes

All the best with your sales :fist_left:
As for one that has not ever made extracts with cbg I am wondering why your cbg count is almost 30% of the concentrate
Why does it decarboxillate so much ?
Heat treated or is cbg very prone to decarboxilation ?

1 Like

So this was my first round attempting to make this crumble. I think the CBG decarbed while I was purging the ethanol out in my vacuum oven. My next round I plan on running at 60 C instead of the 70 that I ran this past batch. It has a much lower decarb point than THC or CBD so I think that is why you’re seeing such high numbers of CBG.

4 Likes

Bump :slight_smile:

Try to purge at 40 C 2 stage rotary vane pump

3 Likes

hasn’t worked with cbg
Gives tips

Rogue, u sir are a legend

4 Likes

Would you happen to have a chart of bps for different noids under vacuum? I’m just wanting to do cbg bubble but i figure this influences my shelf temp settings in the freeze dryer.

Please explain the wanting to have the cbg bubble

I grew a couple rows of The White and I’m just wanting to experiment with it. Finally have a setup to press good rosin so I may as well give it the best shot possibile.

I might drop my SOPs for cbga crumble and isolate here on future soon. Had some NDAs but they’re expired so…

Someone won 1st place for CBD extracts at the Oregon Growers Cup last weekend with what I’m pretty sure is crumble I made with @Etohthekid and they didn’t mention the lab.

So I’m going to get our SOPs into the standard GLG template soon.

If you’d like some pointers in the meantime DM me, the cbga crumble we made was not decarbed at all. You can find some of the product we made in the search bar and we are still sitting on shit tons of it.

12 Likes

Have you found any traction in selling it?

Lol no , pushed it hard for about two years and nobody wanted it. Price dropped all the way down to about $1000/kg and still very little traction. Called about 1000 head shops and sent about 1000 samples and never seemed to have any interest.

The cbga isolate we had interest from biotech and pharma companies but they only usually bought a few grams. The farmers we made it for are still sitting on probably 100kg of the crumble at least. I think really early on Rockstready said sold a kilo he made for $30k to a biotech company.

I sell way more cbg disty and iso than cbga.

1 Like

That is until folks realize you can salt em out and isomerize to thc-a with less harsh reagents than Triisobutylaluminium and borontriflouride :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

We figured there was something cool like that you could do with it since it’s the “mother of all cannabinoids” . I’ve got plenty of it if you want me to send you some to play with.

7 Likes

Or as feed material for people playing with enzymatic processes

2 Likes

That’s mostly who we sell the isolate to, companies working on that. But they never buy much.

4 Likes

Aside from trying to make thca any other good uses for CBGa you’ve seen?

1 Like

It supposedly has strong antibacterial properties.

3 Likes

Bump, given the newly published study at OSU.

4 Likes

rumor has it your isolate was involved in the OSU study?

Cbda cbga covid

2 Likes