CBG to CBC

Actually you said delta 10 isnt an isomer of cbd and that’s incorrect

Like I said if you can make delta 9 from cbd (which you do when you make cbn) then you can make delta 10 and 6a10a

I have high CBG crude in house if you’d like to throw some ideas my way I’d be happy to do some R&D in my lab. Let me know @wct15 ! Big fan of your ideas and happy to share info.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I read acidity will cause cbg to turn into cbc, I’d throw some t41 in there for fun if you can afford it lol

Nvm its cbc to cbl

@anon93688 @onemadalchemist has this process on lock

6 Likes

Is anyone interested in teaming up to give this a shot?

4 Likes

@anon93688 What do you need?

I’d love to help do some footwork on this. We have in-house analytics, chromatography, and plenty of other things that could assist in this.

i have kilos of CBG iso, and CBGA iso, interested in knowledge sharing. have a full service analytical facility as well.

4 Likes

What doesn’t he have on lock lol, dudes a wizard

I have nothing to contribute other than googling skills. Keyboard warrior

I might be making this up, but I could have sworn the oregoncbd website, before it got a make over, said they had CBC genetics on the horizon. CBC confirmed 2020?

Not something you want to try, but to get the ball rolling:

Chloranil Dehydrogenation of Cannabinoids. Total Synthesis of dl-Cannabichromene

6 Likes

We’re having a meeting concerning these conversions on Monday. Findings to come

1 Like

You guys are working on what I believe will be a major sector in concentrates, tailored cannabinoid blends.

Imagine walking into a dispensary and being able to suitably request specific constituent concentrations.

Similarly to how you order e-juice from a vape shop.

Those will be the days.

4 Likes

I have material that’s just over 2% CBC and extract coming out at 9.5%

3 Likes

I’ve got CBG iso ready and would love to do any leg work needed for this conversion.

1 Like

@TheGooMan I have been saying the same thing for a couple years. Isolation>research>blend to suit needs

1 Like

What is the cost for this knowledge?

im not sure, its definitely up there. id predict between 10 and 30k

1 Like

I personally think about this every day but one thing I’ve learned the hard way is that 99% of customers at dispensaries literally just want highest thc content. They literally all are convinced smoking anything else is a “waste of time”

Like yeah tell me more about how you’re concerned about time management when you drive to a dispensary to buy a half gram pre roll every single day.

3 Likes

Were going to be making cbg into cbc once I get my lab moved back go Nevada. We will update will test results @Ruwan

5 Likes

Any purification tips to isolate CBC?