CBG seeds at reasonable MOQ and seed price

Thanks, I am in no way trying to misrepresent them. It’s a complete toss up on outcome, but if one worked with the right genetics lab like Medicinal Genomics to identify plants with right traits as seedlings, could find some high CBG keepers pretty quick.

3 Likes

The crude from the flower is fully crystallizing

2 Likes

Correct, I am arranging a group buy to purchase someone else’s CBG seeds as they have a high MOQ

1 Like

Is there a COA and/or a way to contact and vet a current grower?

As long as you are transparent about it being bag seed, I suppose it’s fine.

Trying to regulate the scammers like we did the CBD isolate guys

But it’s basically on you guys to keep it reigned in

1 Like

I’m in! How do I inquire!

This is not feminized seed, so you’re paying $20 per seed for the females…
People saying to wait and buy CBG seeds from OregonCBD, I wouldn’t stake my 2020 plans on that route because last year they only distributed the CBG to a few large farms. I don’t think they’re going to just fling them far and wide to anybody who wants to buy 5,000 seeds this year. Buy maybe I’m wrong.

I just got my login info from oregon CBD and they claim the CBG seeds are for sale now

1 Like

That ship date though

Were popping a bunch of bag seeds and growing them indoors and testing them to see which is best to try and grow

7 Likes

And im down with that also :wink: we are doing the same thing - always have always will

Does anybody do light deps? And if so are these seeds for pulling tarps on? I would be down for a springtime run if weather permits

1 Like

Ya I noticed that, definitely not the best deal for un-feminized seeds.

Back to aggregating?

This is my plan as well.

Was hoping to get 100 seeds to pop and flower indoors and get the best looking ones lab tested and put the winner pheno in tissue culture.

Would be a great excuse to fire up my laminar flowhood and all American 75x pressure sterilizer I used to grow gourmet mushrooms years ago.

I was also considering making some STS solution and experimenting with making feminized seeds.

I started out in this industry running a clone nursery and shifted gears toward extraction but really want to start doing some nursery work again.

One of my goals was to make synthetic seeds via TC but wondering if just growing traditional mother plants that were started from TC and cutting clones might be more realistic or if making feminized seeds might be the best option.

6 Likes

Would be interested in buying CBG seeds - michaelkaiserdev@gmail.com
Also interested in participating in a group purchase, 10k budget available.

Do still have this seeds?

I’m talking to someone with the white CBG at 4.50 a seed with an moq of 1000

Who’s that?

I’m intrested in buying 30 seeds, CBG Feminized and regular so 15 of each. Is this still active ? Please let me know.

hempiehippie

Well considering oregoncbd only has the white that’s interesting…

2 Likes