CBG seed group buy

Yes I do need 1 more! And we are just a couple farmers trying to help heal the nation like everyone else :grin:

If you still are looking for another buyer I would be interested. Iā€™m in colorado.

1 Like

Ok great, dm sent

I wouldnā€™t trust that COA, its around everywhere with multiple different sources supposedly selling those seeds - Propeller Seeds, Point3, HGH and others. Iā€™ve also seen pricing as low as $2.50 on 2500 seeds with that same COA.

I think I may know the source of the COA, if I find out Iā€™ll let you guys know.

3 Likes

I am in for 100-200 seeds. Is this still going on?

Oregon CBD dropped their CBG seed pricing to $1

2 Likes

What is there minimum order? For the Oregon CBG Seeds. Are those regular or Feminized?

5000 seeds

And anyone that already paid can get a refund for the difference or double their seeds. Such a respectable company. Thanks. Still need seeds now though :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™m down for 1000 seeds. How do we do this? These seeds are reputable right ?

Agreed! @seth

These are the most reputable

How does the light deprivation help you with CBG?
Bigger colas, better yield, less stretch, less undesirables with extraction, more trichromes, better terpene production?

1 Like

For me in Maine, better quality flower and coming to market when others arenā€™t ie harvest In August and not October

1 Like

None of that. I meant light dep in the late spring to get an early crop

I understand. Thatā€™s right up my alley since I grow everything for market inside with solar power for pest and weed control (vegetables for now). But in my state the hemp program is still being set up. Hopefully license applications can be submitted at the start of next year. I would like to plant the day after getting license but will not have seed since I canā€™t get seed without license and I hope to use Oregon CBD and they have that whole April 1st thing going on. Anyway, once I am legally allowed, I plan to have staggered year round harvest but growing inside only, at best I will be a small fish in the ocean quantity wise. But as with everything else we grow I expect to have extremely good quality with plants that never see bugs, molds, chemical fertilizers, or pesticides. Sort of hyper organic but without paying someone for a label.

1 Like

If your interested in the group buy please Dm me your phone number, please be able to have money ready next week so we can move forward. I will call everyone today and tomorrow to discuss furthur. Thanks

Thank you for this!

1 Like

He wants to produce his own seed before planting seasonā€¦ Thatā€™s my guess as to why he needs em now and is willing to pay that much

No I want to produce indoor/light dep and get as many cycles as I can before this whole ship sinks! If I can harvest one cycle of 3k sq ft canopy it will pay for the 5k seeds 20 times over. If I miss one cycle its 100k less in my pocketā€¦

3 Likes