CBG Seed Discussions and Photo Timelines

so for “south African sativa” genetics they have the most ridiculously Indica dominant leaf structure I have ever seen. very distinct tho… Is there anyone that recognizes these leafs and knows the lineage?and if they are actually cbg??

1 Like

LOL we have 10k lbs of CbG biomass at the warehouse facility… and another 5k lbs of CBG on the stem. Come to meet me in southern Oregon I’ll give you a handful of CBG buds and a couple free seeds and a hug to purify the doubts and fears from your consciousness. Two roots of all thoughts on earth. Love and Fear. Choose wisely…your thoughts and Words are sculpting your reality!
Come to my Farm. Come to my warehouse. Come to my storefront. Let’s burn a fatty of some pure CBG and activate the Weatherman @ronburgandy

5 Likes

Popped 12 seeds using the paper towel method and 5 days later two sprouted. Popped 6 of another strain along side it and 6/6 sprouted out within 48 hours.
Ill try again soon

2 Likes

Youur using bleached paper towels dude wtf!

Why would you ever put my seeds in a bleached paper towel dude!

That’s an insult to put my genetics in a bleached paper towel

Learn to grow and get back to me when you figure out what your doing.

This is what i meant by the belittling, to everyone ive talked to…
(I ordered 100 seeds, they were delivered without any paperwork or labels, litterly 100 seeds in a concentrate container, thats it. I asked for paperwork that he promised and starts treating me like this, and saying my order was a waste of time)
I didnt say anything about a bleached paper towel…
Your right im still learning, i think everyone is. I think i know what im doing though, i dont need to claim to grow acres and acres of hemp like u do but i do claim to grow some :fire::fire: and anyone that knows me personally, definitly knows that. So get out of here with ur snobby bullshit comments dude…

i think he already got his scam money and doesnt care anymore, thats why hes flipped from this happy soul searching, bless u hippy dude, to being a snobby prick

12 Likes

Wow i wouldnt buy anything from you. Youre a major asshole @Seed-Guru no one said anything about bleached paper towells and everyone knows it doesnt matter if you use a bleached paper towell or not. Kick rocks

6 Likes

It’s all good
I’m established and a well known farmer in my community and the entire west coast for that matter. I wasn’t belittling you just quite literally giving advice because if you want your viability Rating to increase then stop growing in bleached paper towels and grow in soil. But by all means grow in bleached paper towels destroy your seedlings. That’s your choice in practices if it brings you joy to have lower germination rates and damaged seedlings then go ahead. I’m here to help never chopping each other down always bringing each other up. That’s what I live by.

You’ve lowered yourself to a standard of name callings in a forum. When I was giving you advice to help your grow so you can help heal more people on the planet. Keep growing! Keep learning.
One day you will get there fellas.
Until then blast insults and blaspheme towards my name I use these forums help advance knowledge wisdom and awareness on the levels of Growing.
I’m not really trying to sell anybody on anything on here. I’m just showing growth progress on my CBG genetics and lineages. It seems your using these forums to slander people’s names out of jealousy because you can’t quite understand how To grow like this @rockymtn24 and @Thetetraguy

Might sound harsh and belittling the way he said it, however he is right, paper towel method sucks hard. Thats the reason its not used in any other horticultural profession, at all. Ever. It will lead to problems with plant growth through its entire life.

Arrogance is his name. Harshing out is his game.

4 Likes

Except, uh, there’s no warehouse, no storefront, no farm, but he’s good for the WORDS.

I found him in a hole of house, quite mildewy and dark… not very professional. Period.

2 Likes

Paper towel method…still works, regardless of opinion.

May get better results soaking them in a jar of water until you see a tail emerge. Just let them float till they begin cracking, then plant…strain out with strainer, then tweezer them to their “hole”. Put tail pointing down and the seed part right at soil level. Don’t bury it.

3 Likes

I recommend peat pellets for germinating. Soon as they sprout go ahead and plant in small pot to begin first stage of growth.

1 Like

Hey just wanted to report that my seeds are poppin after 36hrs, which is a good sign.

How I did it …
55 tray of peat pellets with 2.2L of water (ph7@350ppm)
Seeds soaked for 15min in water (ph7@350ppm) then planted 4mm deep into each peat pellet
Dome on, ports closed and kept at 76f and 90%Rh with no direct light.
Easy peasy
:spoon:

I did not have any social issues with how @Seed-Guru conducted business, he did not belittle me at all, tho I also did not give him a reason too. We had a good transaction. There was no dick swinging or pissing competitions so I dont know why you guys had issues with him. Seems weird

Straight up tho, Proof is in the pudding gents, lets get on with the testing, post some independent test results and quit speculating.

2 Likes

I’ve never had any problems popping seeds with paper towels

If you’re method works it works

6 Likes

20 years of germinating in paper towels and the only time there was an issue it was the seeds…but I am always learning and would encourage you to please share your source on the harms of the paper towel method so we all can learn .

3 Likes

We dont need really need the harms spelled out, we all know if ur not careful u can fuck up the main root… but ive been popping a shit ton of different seeds in the past 3 years and ive done all the different types. They each have a use and ive never had an issue with the paper towel method if the seeds were good. Kinda a test imo to see if they are just that hearty.
I am currently squeezed on space for germinating seeds but want to get results asap, so thats why i did the paper towel method, allows u to pop seeds without dedicating light space for them yet.
Next i will try directly in the soil on a full moon as i have someone dressed in feathers burn some sage for me. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes