CBG High CBD Distillate / Make an offer? 200kg Available

We recently had a farmer send us what was supposed to be 10%+ CBG biomass. Field tested and 3rd party tested from samples hand selected by one of our own. Only thing we can assume is the farmer pulled the ol’ switcheroo on us when shipping out the 10k+ lbs of biomass to our facility. After extracting and processing it all to distillate we did not realize until we started crashing disty that it was not what we signed up for! So, we present to you what we think is a wonderful profile of cannabinoids in distillate form. However, not exactly a common profile for what is on the market haha. 200kg available. Make us an offer!

GGAF DISTY.pdf (816.9 KB)

1 Like

8% D9? Someone turn on the AC cuz it’s gettin hot in hur

4 Likes

Is this what people call “full spectrum” distillate?

4 Likes

@tweedledew lol I don’t see why not?

Gotta dump that cbg lol

1 Like

@godfumes Hoping to just let it go for a deal otherwise that is our next step. Good lookin out!

honestly looks like a pretty nice ‘daytime’ profile

3 Likes

@nategeo Our thoughts exactly! This has gotta work great for someones formulation of some sort out there!

2 Likes

Funny how an arguably good product has less marketability because muh regulations. Sucks man. Hope y’all can move it successfully!

5 Likes

why not just put it in some gummies and send it… its all hemp derived… you can make a killing off this…

Call them skinny gummies… speed cannabinoid gummies with a little relaxing effect to take the edge off!

marketing is all thats needed with this product!

11 Likes

@MedicineManHempCo Right?! We have already moved on emotionally and are in a good place so fortunately for us this does not hurt too bad. Don’t get me wrong this hurts! But life will go on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only problem is at 50mg a gummy there’s only 4mg d9. I would imagine most would want a higher dose

1 Like

@Killa12345 man if we had the time I absolutely agree with you! Everyone else… READ KILLAS COMMENT! haha

not for the cdb boyz… thats perfect… its mostly cbg… and the d9 is there for marketing purposes… LOL

5 Likes

I dig it! Surely there’s a Chaddy McChadson lying around that’s dying to get an edge in the CEEBEEDEE market!

3 Likes

Cant open coa on my phone can anyone send me the image it makes me try and print it or something and says unsupported

man…there is a ton of people with big money still looking to cash in. i was talking with a real wealthy person today about the legal hemp derived cannabinoid derivatives and he only had to hear 10 mins of it and was like where can i invest…

guy dont even smoke but knows weed and has been seeing the gas stations around us… we are still in the infancy stage of the industry… anyone can still come in and make a splash

4 Likes

I do wonder at what point we will have more people selling it than we have buying it! :joy:

I’m all for it, but it sucks to run a reputable company with COAs that prove label accuracy is within 4% of target formulation consistently. I see so many 500mg THCP gummy packs all over the place for 19.99$ retail. When no one in the game gives a shit about legitimacy and transparency, it gets frustrating to constantly put in the work to be legit when anyone can print a label. I truly hope the market ends up favoring the legitimate but only time will tell.

4 Likes

unfortunately, i think its gonna favor the people with the deepest pockets in the end… its not that hard to get distribution. you just need an in with some of these big gas station franchises and convenience stores…

no one is really exploiting real sales forces in cannabis with the exception of a few companies ive seen. i think this is wide open for the most part. the creativity is pretty low in cannabis… its a follow the leader mentality for the most part…

5 Likes

I would be inclined to agree with you. Unfortunately I’m much more savvy in the lab and in front of the computer than I am in the sales seat, but I’m working on it.

3 Likes