CBG Distillate - $3,000 - $2,500 / KG 77% CBG with Full Panel Test Results

Kinda crazy I know - but we need to liquidate during these tough times to keep going.

We have 32 KG of CBG Distillate with Potency, Pesticide, Residual Solvents, Heavy Metals and Mycotoxins test results. Extracted from Organically Grown Southern Oregon Hemp.

1-5 KG @ $3,000
6-8 KG @ 2,750
9+KG @ 2,500

Batch 12.4.11-4
CBG - 77%
CBD - 5.5%
THC - 0.9%
CBC - 2.08%

DM for full test results. Thank you everyone in advance for your support!

2 Likes

Hi, does this eventually crystallize at room temp?

1 Like

Yes it does crystallize. Almost immediately out of production.

3 Likes

Do you do bulk CBG Crude?

2 Likes

No, all the crude we have has been distilled.

Anyone doing smaller amounts , my mom has Parkinson’s/ Dementia and I need this for her to stop/slow shaking. Just not a kilo. Thanks to anyone who can help. <3

2 Likes

I’d be interested in a smaller bit also if possible.

1 Like

We can help you out! Let us know how much you are needing!

1 Like

My friends grandma has terrible Parkinson’s is Cbd or Cbg more effective and does it really work? What is recommended dosages? Thanks

I know it more work, but if you did 100g MOQ at like $4-$4.25/g before shipping I bet you’d get a lot of hits. Or maybe 50g at $5/g?

1 Like

Hey, Send me a DM with your info. We can do $3/g at a MOQ of 100G

6 Likes

Thanks Kinsmanofthesun! Thanks for the suggestion! I think we are going to do 100G MOQ @ $3.00/G

3 Likes

I’ll take 200g :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ooops. accidentally posted

I just wanted to post that I received my 100g (smaller order) in a professional jar. He shipped it quick and I had no issues ordering through invoice. I also received test results as promised through email.

Thanks @FocusHempCo for a smooth transaction!

5 Likes

Bumping up here - Thank you everyone for your support!! Its incredible the community support here.

Make us an offer on this material if you are looking for bulk. We are willing to make it move!

Having to go into liquidation…

1 Like

We have free 5g samples as well!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Down to 23 KG. Samples still available.

Quick shipping.

Will take offers - looking to move ASAP.

1 Like

I’d like a sample