CBG Distillate - $3,000 - $2,500 / KG 77% CBG with Full Panel Test Results

Sure thing! send a message with a shipping address!

Dang. I was going to jump on this and see about getting a sample to test, but the THC content is too High for my state. :skull_and_crossbones: Best of luck to you!

just got mine in the mail, this stuff looks crazy, if someone told me this was cannabinoids i wouldnt believe them, it litterly looks like hard shea butter mixed with a bit of weed for smell. Lol

Very cool!

Can someone else that ordered confirm this?

5 Likes

What are you going to do with it?

Yeah I got a sample and in the syringe it looks like butter with white crystallized bits. Super interesting

Anyway to get T free?

When heated up it goes back to what your used to seeing. CBG does this almost instantly in the rotovap! Crazy!

1 Like

We have some TFree CBD distillate but not CBG distillate. Although the CBGhas THC that comes in at 0.945%!

1 Like

@EVFarm
Replace the cbg isolate in my broad spectrum pills and ill also break it down and sell it for cheap on my online store. So that everyone can try it

4 Likes

Well that’s nice of you.
Good luck with it.
You are all pioneers, in the good sense.

Is any of this still available?

4 Likes

I’m with Sidco! Do you still have samples available?

2 Likes

I’ve got lots of cbg distillate available if not.

1 Like

Hi all. Yes we do have 5kg available!

2 Likes

Hey, just wondering if your doing samples still? At 3 a gram for a 100 grams, that’s a steal

1 Like

We did a 75% crude that turned out unstsble grossly…

are you still looking for 100g of CBG Distillate?

Hey, I am looking into 100g of the distillate but is there anyway to buy a sample prior to getting the full amount?

Hi we can send you any sample size you’d like for $2.50 per gram plus shipping. Bulk pricing starts at 2+ Kilos. Thank you for reaching out

Hi there, are you still interested in CBG Distillate samples?

1 Like