CBG Crash? What are You Seeing?

Hello, Hope everyone’s having a productive and profitable fall.

Has the fall harvest driven CBG Isolate prices down for any of you?
Early in the summer, I was able to get isolate for around $3k /kilo. Who can beat that?

On another note, If you guys have any recommendations or think we should talk, I’m all ears - but not buying at crazy quantities yet.

My prediction is 1800/kg

Care to tie a timeline to that estimate?

I would bet in 2 months it will be around 2k a kg.

1 Like

I think that’s a pretty reasonable estimate.

And so it begins.

Note: I’m not affiliated with them, have never ordered their products, and don’t intend to.

Are you able to make cbg isolate? Have some cbg distillate available, full spec $1000/kg, but don’t have ability to go to isolate in house

In for pricing.

We just started extraction on CBG crop from 2020. Interesting material to say the least…

1 Like

shoot me some coa and pics. Do you test full panel?

looks much like the stuff we’ve been making. Is the biomass kinda dark and stinky?

Not at all actually. Light colored and almost dusty/very dry and light once milled.

2 Likes

I can get CBG isolate for $1000/kg. Market has tanked.

6 Likes

Supply way outweighs the demand here. Keep in mind it tanked 3000% in one year from the small-ish amount of people who grew it last year. Now everyone is growing it. My guess is CBD is worth more than CBG a few months from now. Until cbg based conversions become more popular.

7 Likes

Yeah as someone who produces end products CBG moves slow as hell. Not sure how it can stay at a higher price point for much longer other than seed cost.

2 Likes

Definitely would love to see pricing if you or any of your customers are selling.

I’m definitely interested if you could link me to that.

Below 1400 per kilo for cbg sounds great

1 Like

Edit: Yeah that’s about right.

Did people really think they were cashing in on a gold mine that everyone already knew about? It’s like dependa wives being wedding photographers and cake decorators. Sorry sweethearts, CBG already had a guest spot on Elen.

2 Likes

Is that alcohol extracted?