CBG,CBN,CBC products ready for market ?

, ,

I wouldn’t try to get into a conversation with dude. He makes wild claims and then doesn’t back anything up. And then sights obscure reasons why he can’t substantiate any claims. On top of he’s just hard to understand when he types. Thinking English is a second language or something

Maybe he’s talking patented tech like lexaria et; faster bio availability claims. Not sure with all the posturing…Nano encapsulation makes similar claims about bioavailability but totally different approaches.

Haven’t seen any legitimate claims. Just a lot of pompous posturing and then vaguely backing it up. Don’t forget the 30% of the net product you owe him after you use his SOP… lmao. Sorry inside joke referring to his SOP he was trying to sell.

Which is another thing that doesn’t add up. Lab director for a ISO 9001 lab GMP and is hocking his CBN SOP on future…

1 Like

That’s a good point, ahahaha get that iso cert then try to hock off your sop!!! Great way to not utilize your GMP facility

Bacteria associated with decomposing plant matter have been shown to make d10. Not really relevant but kind of cool anyway

1 Like

Could be lab tech at an ISO 9001 facility copying what he has been taught and trying to make extra money from his bosses SOP. But trying to limit the amount brought to market so he stays under the radar and keeps his job.

Totally relevant, the bacteria I’m utilizing for the reduction pathway was originally isolated from decomposing rice and definitely produces d10 and other isomers in the process. Microbes are little chemical transformation factories.

This specific microbe has enzymes that induce a biosynthetic pathway where electron acceptor are reduced to uptake hydrogen from a substrate. This rxn is coupled with the oxidization of e- donators and H+ abstracted from the substrate is released as H2 gas.

2 Likes

interesting!! I have no idea about this kinda stuff but am looking into it a bit… do you use a trich, or humicola by chance? Im intrigued…

No fungi, just a bacterial species that can be fermented in liquid media inside a bioreactor. I’m sure there’s a fungal species capable, but those tend to do better in a solid-state fermentation bioreactors and not as liquid cultures.

2 Likes

Sounds like you figure that shit out :wink:

Glad you took that shit and ran with it

1 Like

So are there any recommended CBG and/or CBN products on the market? I’m happy to pay for products in development. For the time being just for personal consumption, and for future reference I’ll probably have distributors/etc asking me for recommendations.

We are new to the site and applying for CBG and CBN slander verification. I may be able to assist you. Please DM me.

Wasatch Cannabuzz makes topicals that contain some or all of those materials the website is going live this weekend. I think they are based out Riverton Utah. wasatchcannabuzz@gmail.com

U wot m8?

1 Like

@starryknight

I can connect with an outfit in Oregon that is white Labelling CBN tinctures
30mL bottles
250mg of CBN
MOQ for white Labelling is 1,000 units
$15/bottle
$17/bottle for nano CBN

They can also supply customized orders if you need bigger bottles, higher potency or blended with CBD/CBG/nano

More than welcome to go meet them face to face

(619) 548-7177
ehab@cbdwholesalenetworks.com

1 Like

reading this in dec 2019.

metaAF