CBG,CBN,CBC products ready for market ?

, ,

What about strings and issues that come with putting “sleep aid” In your products and in the list of ingredients listing “sleep aid” as the actual ingredient? That’s not sketchy at all…

On top of that no one asked you. Where I sell it once I’ve bought it has nothing to do with you… if I buy it and sell it on the street as crack are you liable? Obviously not. So that’s kind of a hilarious statement.

1 Like

Damn bro you madz

1 Like

What are you talking about breaking molecules apart? Mass spec?

Our products have encapsulated by liposomal , large and small. With different types of membrane we use so we add disclaimer to cover us.

@Thedistillator
I don’t follow, liposomes have nothing to do with breaking molecules apart, they are spherical lipid membranes

2 Likes

“Vitamin blend” aka Chinese Honeycut or whatever that trash is.

1 Like

We are absolutely never allowed to make medical claims such as “sleep aid” anywhere near our packaging or in our press.

Learn supplement laws.

1 Like

You’re a hack dude please retire after this money grab scheme nonsense- you’ve been nothing but shitposting for the past week and its tiresome to say the least

Word. The most we can say to our customers is something to the effect of “research shows CBN may help with relaxation/sleep/etc” cuz the second you get into unsubstantiated/medical claims it’s bad news bears for errbody. FDA ain’t nuttin ta fuck wit, gotta be REAL careful bout that shit

1 Like

You still need help with iodine? Lol

Ya he goes cause we are international we abide by different laws. I’m over here laughing my ass off that this supposed ISO 9000 Lab doesn’t know labeling laws… if it’s true what a waste of a ISO 9000 lab. It’s sad

@Thedistillator so I’m still waiting to hear what liposomes have to do with breaking molecules apart and how analytical chemists don’t understand something

Okay sir, liposomal incases our molecules in a lipid. After rigorous testing with multiple analyst/analytical companies and with consistently . We have issue , where breaking down the lipid to get into our molecule is proven difficult. Its a mutilple step process we find that only a few small companies can do but with crazy lead times. This is an issue with our technology. And why we post disclaimers.

1 Like

You should post the lab, I’m 90% sure i know which one and it’s definitely GMP and ISO9001. It looks to be the best facility I’ve seen running anywhere as it looks to be an already existing Pharmaceutical plant.

1 Like

Yes cbd will crystillaze above 50-60% but that doesnt mean you need to add cuts. There are plenty of other alternatives such as cbda. We will be offering a white labeling and private labelling service (we are about 1.5 months out) for cannabinoid carts that will contain no cuts (there will be some terpenes for flavor but nothing crazy)

We will be offering a cart that will be in the high 80s consisntly without crystalisation. We will also have a high cbn cart too.

While I get why you were saying on the packaging that each cart will have different mg each time you could avoid this by testing each batch and putting a sticker on each packaging. Yes its more work but at least you can stand behind what you are offering. You also didnt list your ingredients on the package so to the average user who doesnt know any better they pick up your cart not thinking its just CBD which isnt cool.

With all that said I will say that I tried the Breathe b12 vape and I really enjoyed it. We are actually working on vape that that will incorporate specifically B12 but we need to keep researching it. But from what I have read your were using the honey cut which is purely to make more money by offering products that look like something they are not and that to me is a scam.

Who said anything about iodine xD

@Ruwan is actually looking into a way to make cbn that no ones done before.

Doesnt involve iodine or sulphur

4 Likes

Liable? No. But he can be responsible enough to not let it happen.

1 Like

The iodine method is still clutch if you know how to design experiments. Still tweaking it and have a surefire way to get good yields and product.

That method you are talking about involves bacteria. That’s going to take a lot of time to develop and perfect before anything can happen with it.

There are plenty of ways to get that cyclohexene oxidized to a benzene ring. You just need to know what is efficient enough for mass production. Just looking into known reactions, there are about 5 ways I can try it to make CBN from either CBD or THC.

2 Likes

Ok having a few companies that can do it but take forever because it’s a novel technique makes sense. But are you sure that the inconsistent results are not because your product is inconsistent?
also, I am not sure what’s so hard about breaking apart liposomes, I can think of two robust ways to do it myself