Cbdv

Anyone seeing high CBDV numbers like this?
DEF071620D.pdf (82.7 KB)

1 Like

Have some hemp derived that tested high.

2 Likes

These are strange ratio.
There are rare outdoor strains with higher CBDv than usual, but not much more than d9.
And these normally come also with much more CBC, like up to 5 times more than d9.

Perhaps they swapped CBDv and CBC numbers.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve never seen this and I’ve ran right about 200,000 pounds so far and at least a dozen different strains. This came from my Farms material which was Boax/otto, and T1.
I just recently started working with Gobi VS Botanacor. Maybe that’s it. Even if they did swap CBC for CBDv that would be the highest CBC number I’ve seen too.

2 Likes

Lol I love when your extract is more pure than their standard.
This is Hemp derived. Out door grown Boax/Auto and T1 strains.

2 Likes

Outdoor grown hemp cultivar. Came from a South Asian land race that popped for varin cannabinoids. Sadly the company is now focusing solely on CBD. I want to buy the genetics honestly. 4% - 10% THCV in distillate from biomass too.

3 Likes

I know a lineage which, in good conditions, ends up at about 7% CBD and 1% CBC (and eventually below 0.2% THC…).

Some of the Cherry I have ran was high in CBC. Crude came out at 9% CBC.
I generally prefer Boax or T1 for my farm here in CO. Both came out around 9.5% after drying and putting it threw my Combine so not bad. Gotta watch it though because they will both go hot quick at the end.

1 Like

Mines at 25%

3 Likes

Did you do anything special @Rowan ? This whole run ran really weird. Temps had to be higher like 214c and the flow would stop then start again but but vac never fluctuated. Thought maybe there were fats still in the crude but I resuspended it in Methanol and dropped it down to -20 and nothing fell out. Didn’t see anything in the flower sample that would concentrate like that.

1 Like

Very nice.

We are sitting at about the same percent for CBDV on disty:

Just noticed that this is remediated Distillate.

How does one intuit that?

At a glance I would say the low delta 9.

Nope- genetics are getting better every year

3 Likes

I’m still waiting on THCV from LulaCBD @krinkle from my order a month ago.

I’m looking to source it cheaper and more quickly. Does CBDV have similiar cognitive effects?

You’re messing with me aren’t you. That’s Definitely not a flower COA, the potency is a little low for a full spec distillate. Really seems to be more inline with the remediated distillate COAs I see or possibly Crude oil. If it’s W/D crude with out remediation that’s one hell of a strain.

1 Like

Or could be a mixed CBD:THC strain 2:1, where the CBDv and d9 results have been swapped this time… :v

86.9% for distillate? It could be cleaned up more but its definitely still distillate and not crude.

THCV price is unlikely to go down in the next 6 months. But, I am considering conversion of some of the 99% CBDV iso I have to D8-THCV, which would allow me to sell it much cheaper and not rely on another producer that has been having delay after delay.

1 Like