Cbdv

Looks like Broad spec distillate to me. The CBD is whats throwing me off, most of the Broad spec CBD distillates that I see are around 90% CBD by them selves.
Crude wouldnt have surprised me though I hit 80% CBD one time on the bench top system and I know people are remediating crude now days too.
From what I can gather on here @Rowan knows what hes doing so I’m curious as to what it is.

From what I understand for hemp, colloquially.

Broad Spectrum = Any distillate without detectable THC ( can have other minor noids)
Full Spectrum = Any distillate with detectable THC ( can have other minor noids)

Thoughts?

1 Like

Full spectrum rather reffers to more raw crude, at least still with many original terpenes.

The most common terminology I see/hear is:
T-free = Distillate with non detect levels of total THC.
Broad Spec = Distillate with up to .3% levels of total THC.
Full spec = Distillate with normal levels of total THC
I’m only on the Hemp side so maybe there are different meanings on the THC side.

Thanks for the info.

There definitely seems to be a difference in terminology across THC and Hemp, interested to see if we will all land on the same vernacular as cannabis becomes bigger and bigger.

@krinkle Your vendor had a month lead time and still hasn’t delivered to you before delivering to your customers. I had someone here ask me why you are charging 8x the going rate on THCV at $95 a gram. I’ve placed a couple other orders with you. Waiting on this THCV has just been really disappointing.

1 Like

Happy to refund you if you don’t want to wait it out. Please DM me when you have time.

Also $95 is not 8x the going rate for THCV. Wondering where you are pricing that from?

Let me know.

1 Like

@krinkle At the end of the day, I want the THCV. It’s what I’ve been waiting for. If you refund me now, you’ve tied up money for my business and made my med patients wait. I’ll shoot you a DM now that people here can see how this deal went down.

Cool DM me.

Just for further information since you wanted to post your experience here:

The group buys are one of two types:

1. Product ready to ship as soon as buy closes
  2. Producer ships product, its processed, and then sent out.

The THCV buy is #2, with no guarantee on the time it will take to fulfill. I offer full no-questions asked refunds on request. But if you want to ride it out for a rare molecule you can.

I’m sorry you have had a bad experience.

Also, Let me know where you are seeing THCV 8x cheaper. Guaranteed this is not genuine.

1 Like

who’s got these exotics fam?

What’s the going rate for single kilos of CBDV?

1 Like

Mine will be available post harvest season as a finished product only, anyone selling kilos of exotics is missing the point completely and needs to partner with a brand- mass producing a difficult to obtain material commodifies the product and drives down all future profits

The get rich quick susceptible products will fall like dominos as is human nature in a fad driven-industry- but there will be elusive and unobtainable to most materials that maintain their value… until someone finds a way to counterfeit it.

3 Likes

You can believe the Chinese are knocking it off…

Pretty sure cbn-d co elutes on the thc-v peak
Latest findings of mine
On gc-fid readings

1 Like

I like to make products. Hook me up with a quarter key

I’ve bought from LulaCBD and found the turnaround and product quality great, but I can sympathise with struggling to get these minors in stock from suppliers - these little R&D runs seem to slip through the cracks and get pushed back.

I recommend Krinkles’ varin rich distillate if you want a good light varin product.

1 Like

@elchemy I’ve placed some orders with LulaCBD and I’m still waiting on THCV isolate from @krinkle from 6/23. His varin disty was just ok, but I would really like the isolate.

I’m waiting on CBDV from him and also THCV. The only THCV I can find is botanic derived

1 Like