CBDA to D9 THCA

I have tried weed thousands of times, I never really enjoyed that heavy and overwhelming trip it gives to no users like me, d8 gave me the intensity of being really stone without that heavy conditioning to the experience, you are high but not compromised, it’s deep but not crazy, it respects your space. I definitely find on it a bigger potential as medicine than D9 no mention all the mix you can give it from the plant. and in some way, I think it is plant material. that molecule exists before man, exactly as d9. I really don’t see your point more than thinking that you are defending your business. But maybe I just can not see what in your mind is a good point.

I’m interested in where I mentioned D8 in that post at all??

And if your arguing chemically made d9 from cbd is safer and healthier than its naturally extracted counterpart. Then I think your lying and defending your business.

Seems weird.

1 Like

I tough you were talking about all kind of conversions, that nature is perfect and so on, I just gave you my experience about a conversion.

thats d8 almost always, right?

sorry if I didnt understand you.

In that post were talking converted d9, which I’ll argue till I’m green is worse for you than the naturally extracted kind

I’m glad your D8 experience is so positive. For people like myself. It’s not even a starting point for the pain I live with.

I’m glad you found something inbetween but conversions are no where near as clean as naturally extracted cannabinoids. All the testing I’ve been doing over the last months has proven conversions have a long way to go “by most making them”

So far I think the only conversions I’m backing is HHC as the gc graph looks phenomenal and it’s the only clean conversions I’ve tested so far.

Do you make D8??

3 Likes

You would not be able to tell the difference between a 95% conversion or a natural distilled

1 Like

You would 100% be able to tell. All the natural d9 tests I’ve done have identifiable cannabinoid in windows meant for cannabinoids

All the D8 and conversions including a 99% cannabinoid d9 sample conversion you can see D8 and all these weird bumps inbteeen the internal standard and the first cannabinoid windows.

It’s pretty obvious when u see it in a gc. The highest cannabinoid test so far has been a d9 conversion. 88% d9/9% D8 and a number of minors.

3 Likes

I’m talking about smoking them

What about health related effects?? I agree the converted D9 and the natural d9 are gonna have similar highs. But what makes you think it’s as healthy??

I know you like free range meat. I thought you would like the more natural route. Guess you want me meat

1 Like

All those peaks can be removed with chromatography or crystallization if you do cbd a > d8 thc a or d9 thc a

2 Likes

Haven’t seen one during a test though. The only one is the HHC so far.

2 Likes

What’s the problem with THCA-B it decarbs when smoked as thcaa does, right?

1 Like

Do you mean undried and noninert?

what are the neutral counterparts?

When you decarb your Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid, you no longer have a carboxylic acid.

You have Tetrahydrocannabinol, a “neutral” cannabinoid.

THCA => THC + CO2

Edit: although that graphic could use some work…

3 Likes

Hoo this, neutral not acid!! yeah yeah, sorry. and thank you!!

I still wondering what’s the problem with THCAb , sure that nothing.

I’m not saying there’s a problem. I’m saying THCA-A (normal) and THCA-B (abnormal) are cyclization products of CBDA. They’re two different molecules. Yes they decarb - into their neutral counterparts (normal and abnormal THC).

A neutral counterparts is like…CBD to CBDA or THC to THCA. Its the product of decarbing an acidic cannabinoid. CBD and CBDA are counterparts - one is neutral and one is a carboxylic acid.

1 Like

Thanks for helping this dude out - this is exactly what I meant.

1 Like

By not so carefully I mean in any way that is non selective. Whether that’s hot, too strong a catalyst, the wrong solvent system.

1 Like

Hoo!!
So once decarboxyled it still giving a different molecule?!

Not according to this pic. That’s becouse I asked you

Chemical structures of THC (left), THCA-A (center), and THCA-B (right).

I though that they were different only on their acid form but same on their neutral.

1 Like

Thank you for the teaching!!

What diference have the abnormal THC to the normal?