CBD to THC Conversion - Patent Linked

It’s specifically the size I’ll find my paper

Read through the patent, it provides options on suitable Lewis Acids:

“This Lewis acid may, for example, comprise zinc salts, tin(II) chlorides, magnesium salts and/or silver salts, preferably as halides or trifluoromethanesulfonates. It is particularly preferred to use zinc(II) bromide as Lewis acid.”

I know you can impregnate the zeolite yourself with different acids, but didn’t it say lewis acids don’t need to be present for conversion to happen. Just zeolite.

I’m assuming the zeolite has been acid activated regardless of the addition of a Lewis acid. Did you know what acid the author’s zeolite was activated with?

3 Likes

:ledger::nerd_face::pencil2::popcorn::champagne:

2 Likes

There is neither high yield, selectivity or conversion demonstrated in the examples you gave.

Helpful thread with lots of beads info

Another one

Also I got the okay as long as I was secret on their name etc full disclosure, first pass , first rxn for his technician ever, also high potency, so uhmmmmmmm yeah don’t come at my philbillybrother all cross.

Notice the head sample was tested as well. So boooooyaaaaaaa @y_tho who’s the “twerp” meow
Don’t come in my dms again.

1 Like

What’s that bump before the cbd and after the standard?

It’s also 0% d8? The d8 is usually between the cbd and d9? That’s sweet.

1 Like

In the second photo?

It’s there on both. Probably 3-5% of the total just by a rough guess.

1 Like

I noticed a tiny little squiggle in the line on 1, 2 it’s definitely counted for past a loq forsure, but tbh if before cbd I believe that’s cbg no?

But they have had tests with the d8 reaction same input material show cbg & cbda as well as small trace of thcv after rxn

I don’t agree with disty input I don’t like it

Anyone got input?

1 Like

Both 4a and 3a remove water actually

1 Like

Probably should have scribbled out the lab assistants name on the actual piece of paper.

I’m pretty sure digital scribbles can be removed to reveal what’s beneath…

2 Likes

70% isn’t bad. You should check out this link for info on my favorite catalyst. You can achieve above 90% d9 with this:

4 Likes

Thought I did :man_facepalming:t3:

Maybe the acids discussed in the patent are small enough to fit into the 4a pores, this would dramatically increase the surface area of exposure to reactants.

Looks like you scribbled it out on a ms paint.

Nah apple photo edit after a screen shot :man_shrugging:t3: Lol damn thing

That’s with n2, not argon which will increase the yeild, as well as his time duration. Pass through specific crc column to purify d9 hell hit 98-99% no problem after a spd distillation if the compounds.

I do appreciate the link though I’ll take a peak in a few at what’s in there

What are we looking at here? HPLC? Are these labels correct?

Chromatagram sent to client by lab that tested his run. Everything is labeled correct. They only show the 3 that were shown above loq though. As you can see in the first there is a tinyyyyyyy peak, I’d assume is cbg being in that section, (but I’m not a analytics guy by profession, just from what I’ve seen by experience ) if you know it’s a possible different compound I’d love to talk about it as it’s not listed there obviously & 2 . I am waiting for the lab to send him all the parameters in full panel.