CBD to CBN

That’s not true a slight tint like this here testes above 96+ can post the hplc when I get to the new spot

1 Like

This was made with sulfur

2 Likes

Yes and and it tested 96+ d8/d9 would not co crystallize if they have not been recarbed.

LMAO

Oh man this kid

You have so much learning to do its not even funny

D8, d9, 6a10a and d10 will co crystallize with cbn since they’re the same structure

6a10a, D8 and D9 will also co crystallize with D10

7 Likes

Is it just me or does that look like a beaker with some whipped cream in it

5 Likes

You selling that SOP?

So your saying you can take d8 distillate and cbn mix them together and they will co crystallize

1 Like

If you have thc left after a cbn reaction yes itll co crystallize

The fact you don’t even know this proves you’ve never crashed cbn before

2 Likes

I’m just asking a question not hating. I’ve crashed cbn before but never had the chance to test the mother liquor yet. Have you tested the mother liquor to see what was left over?

1 Like

Wet washed cbn. You have to dry it cure it whatever you wanna call it.

Yes, I’ve seen solid white crystalline CBN that tested at 90% with over 4% THC still remaining in the crystal lattice.

Note: I’m not talking about THCA I’m talking about D8/D9 THC, which co-crystallize with CBN in the actual crystalline lattice, not a surface contaminant that can be washed off.

You’re probably a few recrystallizations away from having your stuff be <0.3% total THC based off of looks alone… if you want ND THC you’re going to have to get creative.

5 Likes

No, IDGAF what’s in the ML

Im testing the CBN isolate to figure out what the unknowns are

2 Likes

I’m almost positive it was ND thc but I’m not at my buddy’s spot I’ll get the hplc Monday and post it to show if it is ND or not.

1 Like

@the.710.alchemist this stuff was what was tested

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFWMCUihWWe/?igshid=1tpz4ehkei591

1 Like

That would be interesting to see as well. Can you explain why d8/d9 would co crystallize with cbn? Does it do the same with cbd as well? Curious?

Right, just make sure that you’re aware of what the LOD is for the HPLC you’re using.

In my experience, if I’m running a “regular potency test” to find CBN concentration then D8/D9 are outside of my LLD ( 0.5ppm).

However, when I concentrate my sample and my injection concentration is ~5,000-10,000ug/ml of sample, you get a much clearer picture of D9/D8 concentrations as well as potential unknowns.

If you’re going to share HPLC data look at both a regular dilution factor and a very concentrated one, the results may surprise you.

1 Like

Hes using a SRI GC

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFxpA5Anuay/?igshid=1l7i3r6wmo54c

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGI5cOzHueD/?igshid=4gsg41ub8fri

It was also done on a GC but what you just said was super useful thank you. I will def look more into it.

3 Likes

No worries man, just so you know I’m not trying to throw shade. I just know there is a lot to know regarding this molecule and conversions in general… it always starts and ends with strong analytical technique :+1:t3:

9 Likes

No shade taken. I’m always interested in learning new information.

1 Like