CBD Oracle Lab Study Shows Some Delta-8 Products Are 7700% Over the Legal Delta-9 THC Limit

4 Likes

Bro it can be 99.9 d9 thc and as long as it’s made from hemp. It falls under the farm bill. Don’t forget your pocket sizes card. I never leave home without it!

7 Likes

my meth is legal because its hemp derived

4 Likes

drug screens coming in hot in 3, 2, 1…

4 Likes

RIP to all the dudes on probation thinking D8 won’t show up or thinking the D8 they get is 100% THC free

And all the corporate chads

Imagine if Walter White found out about growing hemp lol…

“Jesse, we need to grow hemp and convert it into mystery chemicals”

7 Likes

Kind of makes me wonder. Drug tests use hplc dad and gcfid according to the one I just took. The hplc would just say it’s thc bc they coelute but I wonder if they look at the gcfid and say well hold on, maybe this THC is d8? I doubt they’d care and just fail it anyway.

3 Likes

Just need your farm bill card to show the PO…. He or she will understand once u explain it all

2 Likes

My urine contains less than 0.3% delta 9 THC, totally farm bill legal

9 Likes

i distill my piss to clean the D9 out so its compliant

4 Likes

Exactly they don’t care lol.

Distilling piss is the way the element phosphorous was discovered

From the royal society of chemistry:
Phosphorus was first made by Hennig Brandt in Hamburg in Germany in 1669. When he evaporated urine and heated the residue until it was red hot. Glowing phosphorus vapour came off and he condensed it under water. And for more than 100 years most phosphorus was made this way.

9 Likes

Thanks for the idea when I start my garage lab

Neighbors: what the fuck is that absolutely horrid smell

You rang?

3 Likes

I was waiting for you to show up :joy:

“Jesse… we need to cook”

1 Like

It is not like we did not try to alert the people some times before… :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I already knew shit was hitting the fan

Shit always hits the fan

Y’all are trying to clean up your hot UA’s and I’m just in the lab pissing excellence.

1 Like

Considering they don’t actually look for d8/d9 when they do drug tests, you’d be fucked either way.

Typically they’re looking for THC metabolites which stay in your system waaaaaaaaay longer.

6 Likes

Lawyer in the article sounds like a typical douche. People think lawyers define the law, so they give them money, then when they go to jail anyway, the lawyer just keeps their money.

4 Likes

Shhhhhh, you’ll summon the resident d8 defender around here that totally has lawyers on deck ready to defend the legality of all hemp-derived compounds with highlighted and circled cell phone screenshots

6 Likes