CBD Market Size (supply/demand)

Didnt read through the comments, however just because 3.6m Liters of CBD can be produced, doesnt mean that it will all sell through.

1 Like

I believe the price per mg will normalize. Estimate $50/lb or $110/kg of biomass. The extraction pushes up to $2500/kg. Unless you grow your own hemp, extract it, going below $2.50/gm is where I predict the bottom. CBD will be needed to fill the void of opoids, alternatives to rise of health cost for prescriptions in general.

I’m a small premium hemp grower… who knows if there will be a market for it. But I’ll certainly put out the best grown Hemp I possibly can.

13 Likes

Got any Seeds of what u are growing?

2 Likes

I don’t unfortunately, I purchased clones.

1 Like

What is this strain called

In the picture above is my strains called T1 , it’s more of a indica dom

6 Likes

This year all the people with good smelling product should be focused on essential oils. That’s something that will be more and more in demand as cartridge customers become more educated.

4 Likes

I agree a full spec oil with plenty of terps is the best

1 Like

Has your t1 ever ran hot? I have the same plant for sure had some old moms depped them and they were hot

I’d love to grab a couple seeds of this for my garden if you have any avail!!

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t have seeds , clones only.

1 Like

I haven’t noticed them running hot. My soil mix is hot , so if I transplant to early , they will yellow just a bit. But they push threw it. In this picture the roots have just started to hit the hot soil & I can always tell by the new growth pushing threw.

2 Likes

I was meaning hot in the sense of thc%. Got my from a kid name Taylor in Colorado. Had a hot coa

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh lol very sorry… I have the testing results for each strain from the grower I got the clones from. If you’d like to see those, I’m not very good at reading them. And once I harvest, I’ll send mine off for testing. I certainly wouldn’t wanna hide anything

1 Like

Dm me your coas on the t1 I’m just wondering if we have the same cut

2 Likes

I think I sent it , lemme know if you got it

For those who haven’t seen the latest numbers, attached is the Hemp Benchmarks - US Wholesale Price Benchmarks - June 2019.

The report states 377,000 acres of outdoor approved, and 3,000 acres indoor/greenhouse production of hemp in the US as of June, with an estimated 70% to be cultivated, but considering the wet weather this year and lack of certified seed it could be considerably less. Prices have definitely been ratcheting down over the last week.

Hemp Benchmarks_June2019.pdf (693.5 KB)

3 Likes

Are you in Oregon?

CA but come to Oregon every 2-3 weeks for flower. Wait was that directed at me?