Hearing stories about this year crop

Nice! I had heard they had a lot of low potency hemp in Europe. Are you doing T-Free via chromatography or another method there?

Are all of your clients growing for cannabinoid production?
10k would seem suitable for seed. What’s your spacing in those pics?

Great stuff!!

That’s pretty low isn’t it?

Glyphosate has a very short half-life like less than a month and a half plus it’s highly toxic to cannabis put one drop on your one plants leaves and see what happens it dies but there’s plenty of other bads s*** in some of this land to worry about

Interesting who says only 5% of demand was met? Who says it will be schedule 5 in a few months

5% 5 months 5 years lol

You can’t throw around these claims without citations.

Please go into more detail on what you are hearing about CBD being put into schedule 5.

3 Likes

Love your avatar

1 Like

What is schedule 5 ?

1 Like

Thank You

I was told by 3 UNRELATED people, in two different states (one not being from the state that he is in) within the same week that are all part of the nutraceuticals industry that CBD is to be ruled as a schedule 5 substance, in the not so distant future… Don’t shoot the messenger.

2 Likes

The dea has zero control over CBD, doesn’t matter what they want it scheduled. Only the FDA will decide if it’s supplement or food or perscription only.
I wouldn’t listen to any rumour circulating about scheduling

4 Likes

DSHEA says they can’t, and its pretty easy to show that CBD/hemp was used and in the food supply long before 1994, Farm Bill reinforces what was already the “law”, and all the saber-rattling in the world from the (outgoing) FDA Commissioner doesn’t amount to a hill of beans when it comes to scary words about “re-classifying” CBD as Schedule 5

2 Likes

Oh, please.

Get out of here with the vaguery.

1 Like

Reposting this from another thread that I posted to earlier:

For those who haven’t seen the latest numbers, attached is the Hemp Benchmarks - US Wholesale Price Benchmarks - June 2019. The report states 377,000 acres of outdoor approved, and 3,000 acres indoor/greenhouse production of hemp in the US as of June, with an estimated 70% to be cultivated, but considering the wet weather this year and lack of certified seed it could be considerably less. Prices have definitely been ratcheting down over the last week.

Hemp Benchmarks_June2019.pdf (693.5 KB)

Original post: CBD Market Size (supply/demand) - #38 by logix

1 Like

from yesterday’s hearing:

for the TL;DR crowd, they seem to be pushing to potentially block CBD isolate from being added to food products. Lots more to still figure out, but it sounds like full-spectrum oil may be less of a target, and DSHEA should still protect “whole plant” hemp supplements and the like.

2 Likes

this is all very interesting stuff, especially the international markets and the labs. nice!

Yup. As @anon93688 said. Pharma is going to manufacture. They are going to leave us with the naturals. Win/win if you ask me.

1 Like

prices have already fallen below what is quoted here.