CBD Market Size (supply/demand)

No I’m in TN

1 Like

this is all great input everyone

1 Like

I’ve got some clones of that it’s a beautiful plant it’s hard to clone though compared to boax anyway

2 Likes

Ya know I haven’t had to much trouble with her…

1 Like

Ita my fav the t1 all the way my cuts a lil different I been told. Mines reaks of gas and og

1 Like

I worked in Memphis for 9 months what a hard town!!! elvis presley must have been a bad dude Memphis is no joke looked like Baghdad when I was there… caught a redbirds game was pretty cool and constantly wondered wtf that giant pyramid was and now i guess its bass pro shop lol dude i got some badass strains of non hot cbd plants any way we can swap some i got like 8 from washington that t1 looks off the charts

1 Like

The t1 is great the best cut is the double rank og a pheno if the t1 smells like straight og gas

2 Likes

man how do i get these lol I was lucky enough for a member on here to send me a stock of cbd seeds what a fkn cool thing to do from west coast free I cant thank him enough for helping me get started and now I am on to strain hunting those look like incredible plants the pictures say all holy crap! I’m just looking to make medicine for me and my sick friends my lil brother had fkn cancer i got into an accident and my other friend has ms and diabetes its great being able to make our own medicine that improves the quality of our lives now i need to get some good strains flowering all mine are tiny babies still but man i want that cut of t1 how much you want for a cut sent to michigan@!!! pa pa pleeeeeeze!!! lol looks fkn great to make into isolate and distillate! the one thing missing from our canna diets good non china cbd

1 Like

dm Me

2 Likes

Dude, I think you’ll be good with that…
@Skywalkerk20