Cbd isomerization to d8 and d9 thc

lul you’re still harpin on about my awesome TLC skills despite yourself not knowing shit about the technique :rofl: you calling yourself an amateur is an insult to all amateurs dude

Yeah cause a tlc plate is SOOOOO hard to replicate. Go get it tested by a real lab. Then @ me. Salty dog.

it’s not a research paper. it’s a patent and as such does not need to contain any facts or even any accurate information. it’s bullshit and any chemist worth his salt knows

1 Like

it’s not hard, but you can’t do it, just like you know shit about all your “lattices”

I don’t need to do it cause most facilities I work with have internal testing or send to a 3rd party. If I wasnt confident in the reaction I’m doing then yes I would use it to monitor my run. But alas as I’m probably one of the more so confident folks in here performing that reaction & don’t mind helping others as well since I have with so many. You can keep being a salty dog about how your tlc plate was the best thing you ever did, or you can prove us all wrong with a 3rd party reliable lab coa. Now I’m done with you shit posting & not adding anything to this forum. Have a great day MR ION.

1 Like

Take your time. Stick to the triangle folks.

17 Likes

If anyone wants to try out the same reaction as in the patent you can buy the same ozone generator at Walmart.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/600mg-h-Ozone-Generator-Ozonator-O3-Timer-Air-Purifiers-Purify-Oil-Vegetable-Meat-Air-Water/269813963

I’m gonna pause the ozone experiments until someone has analysed what the yellow urine smelling crystals are.

Next experiment i will do is a ghetto isomersation with 24% acetic acid and 2% CBD leaf trims. I believe I can concentrate the acetic acid + heat + time to create the right conditions for the CBD to isomersate.

Please tell me what your intentions are
Isomerization of cannabinoids still on biomass ???
And for what reason ? Would you want to do so ? Lower Thc content ?
Or yust the opposite rise the Thc content on Cbd rich biomass ?
Even thou I like the idea and nice discoveries have there starting point in these trails
Example Steven Cassini discovered a huge shortcut this way with UV radiation of biomass for making Cbd quinone
I would be carefull for it s basically a uncontrolled rxn on all compounds on the biomass and many are isomerization capable
So it won t yust be your cannabinoids

I’m based in a country where THC is illegal but CBD products are legal. My goal is create a safe and easy process for people to produce and enjoy clean THC without supporting the organised crime.

By making the THC very available I hope to change the law in a similarly way like the liquor ban.

One of the reason the liquor ban didn’t last was because alcohol was too easy to produce by yourself. If I can create a similar process but with THC I hope to achieve similar results when it comes to cannabis legality.

cannabis is the biggest income for a lot of international crime syndicates. By making THC more available it would be a big hit on their income.

2 Likes

Ok got it
Have you seen the nafion membrane syringe on this site ?
It s a Tsjech product and works fairly well
For D8 and a bit D9
Something like that is your best bet
Or H+. Ionic resins are a great method with litttle additional work but please read about their composition and the solvent of your choice

5 Likes

Im trying different hours of ozone reactions on homogenized CBD flowers and should have 3rd party tests ready in a week

4 Likes

all you’re making is oxidized crap which will not contain relevant amounts of THC. Your ozone generator also pumps out nitrogen oxides which react with whatever input materials there are, which would well explain the piss smell.

Feeding this shit to anyone as THC is more criminal than selling weed in a non-legal country.

This is what happens when idiots attempt stuff they don’t even remotely understand.

Million dollar question: Oxygen is a strong oxidizer and is known to destroy THC, Ozone is an even stronger oxidizer and does what exactly to THC?

5 Likes

it seams like you are right about the O3.
Here is a older thread about the O3 and CBD

1 Like

b… but it’s in a patent!! it must be true!!! @Cheebachiefextracts @Roguelab it’s disgusting how you guys like to perpetuate shit which you obviously haven’t the slightest clue about. you are intentionally misleading less knowledgeable members and cause the very problems you’re claiming to take a stand against elsewhere. fucking hypocrisy, you should be ashamed of yourselves

This is a exploratory thread about different THC synthesis paths.

we still don’t know exactly what O3 do to the CBD and it is still pretty much a unexplored field.

That’s why I’m looking forward to the test results.

1 Like

Yes, and thus your “synthesis” doesn’t belong here. You’re quoting from a bullshit patent and know nothing about chemistry, how do you think you’re qualified to contribute anything at all?

Correction: YOU don’t know. to an actual chemist it’s pretty obvious what happens: CBD gets chopped to bits thanks to the exceedingly powerful oxidant properties of O3.

CBD has way too many reactive groups to yield even a single-digit number of products from this reaction.

not that you could glean anything useful from those with your nonexistent relevant background.

As long as you do not consume it, it is fine.

4 Likes

You seams to know a lot about THC synthesis!

What is your option about the cold reaction with glacial acetic acid and 0.05 mol H2SO4 from a side reaction perspective?

Glacial acid are not a Lewis acid and it cannot form a covalent bond with an electron pair.

Dose this means that it create less side reactions compared to other relevant Lewis acids?

3 Likes

No ones lead anyone down anything here, this member brought his own projects to this thread. If you do note I also warned about o3 as well, I’ve heard stories of another member using it to do this & not quite the same results but I’m sure that’s likely due to inputs. Other than that, you said it wouldn’t do anything, yet there’s patents online for it? Just like the same patents all of us have read & used to applicate into actual tek for labs as well.

So please, before you go off with your bad attitude, get your suggestions in order please.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: you wish

4 Likes