CBD Isolate Free Samples

We have fulled revamped our CBD isolate program. After taking a step back for a couple of months to work on process development we are now at a place where we feel comfortable releasing our CBD isolate for sale to the community again. Thank you to everyone who assisted us through this process and offered constructive criticism. We are continually looking to improve all of our business practices.

Our current sell price is $550/kg.

We are offering a 5g sample to each of the first 200 interested individuals. A COA, internal cannabinoid analysis, and order form can be found at the link below. You can also feel free to e-mail me at Tim@highpuritynaturalproducts.com the best address to get the sample to if you prefer to not use the order form.

https://highpuritynaturalproducts-6333776.hs-sites.com/free-cbd-isolate-sample

6 Likes

Seems like some kind of scam.

1 Like

this batch free of lipids? :rofl:

5 Likes

I threw in a request. Let’s see how my 5g turns out…

3 Likes

This batch is a completely different process. We are sending the free samples out so that individuals and businesses can test the product risk-free and make a decision whether the product fits their expectations. During our testing, it is fully soluble in methanol at room temperature.

No scam here @ScoobyDoobie just trying to get some free product out to whoever wants to try it out. If it leads to a future sale that’s awesome, but if not we got 5 grams out to 200 people for no cost to them.

3 Likes

@Capttripppp thanks for putting in the request. I look forward to hearing what you think

2 Likes

Why is the website you linked different from your normal website?

@ScoobyDoobie It is a direct link to the sample request page that was sent out in an e-mail blast by our marketing director from our CRM system - HubSpot. When someone submits a request through that page it automatically e-mails me and our VP of sales the input information so that I can be in contact with each individual to ask for the best address to send the sample to. It puts all of the interested parties in one e-mail thread for me, which helps keep my inbox tidy. One can simply avoid the CRM system by e-mailing me directly the best address to ship the sample to.

2 Likes

MailChimp Madmimi and Hubspot create digital webpages for their email blasters.

3 Likes

Bump…

We still have plenty of samples left to go around. And we have 20kg unspoken for that can ship out any day this week at $550/per.

2 Likes

Sample received!
Thanks again.

(Note: that is my wife’s hand lol)

4 Likes

My sample also came in. I dont see any discoloration, this cbd isolate came with two copies of the COA, a bunch of letters (regarding the quality + a letter to me). This is my first time trying isolate and a couple dabs have really helped with my shoulder and neck pain. I’ll do a full review in a day or two.

4 Likes

Thanks for posting @Hansel @loudpack710

Yall got any methanol you can drop some in?

4 Likes

I currently don’t. Plan to get a little bit in the next couple weeks…

1 Like

It looks good, no weird colors or lumps. A blob went under my tongue when I got it. No off flavors and the tension in my back drifted away.

4 Likes

How does it do on the banger

4 Likes

I had some of the old batch left over; old on the left and new batch on the right. Much nicer results in methanol now. Pic is not the greatest but new batch fully dissolves. This picture is after 30 minutes at RT.

image (10)

7 Likes

It’s clean lol

4 Likes

Congratulations on resolving the issue and regaining your momentum. Best of luck on future sales!

5 Likes

Thanks dp

2 Likes