CBD Isolate Free Samples

I saw the previous thread and I gotta say; much respect for taking the feedback and beating, going back to the drawing board to refine process, and coming back out in a professional manner. Always appreciate a little 'Tegridy.

Goodluck!

11 Likes

Youā€™re welcome @Hansel

I hope you enjoy the sample.

4 Likes

@loudpack710 glad to hear the isolate dabs are helping with your shoulder and neck pain! I too like dropping some on the banger with some HTE from time to time. I look forward to the full review

2 Likes

@dp621 Thanks for showcasing the old vs. new in a photo!

@moveweight thank you for the kind words.

@milehighdabz thank you

And thank you to everyone for keeping it positive and giving us a chance to better ourselves and our product. The next round of samples will be going out on Friday and we still have plenty remaining.

We will be offering free samples of our organic manufactured products in the near future.

2 Likes

@ZenD I dont have methanol, just a personal user!
@moveweight Iā€™m using a quartz crucible and doing cold start dabs. Its clean and a really nice yellow reclaim at the end.

3 Likes

@Ruderalis710

Can you ship internationally?

Many thanks to @Ruderalis710. Received a 5-gram sample. I think what youā€™re doing is worth mentioning. Some ppl would not have the fortitude to realign and come back via another angle, then hit it out of the park. Good luck in the future and thank you for the sample. Looking forward to other products. btw, it kicks a migraines ass. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@yorkshire thank you for the kind words

@y_tho DM sent

Iā€™d be down to see it :man_shrugging:t3:

Story time

In July I met with @Bret_HoneyGold in Denver and gave him the equivalent amount of money to a brand new Ford F150 for a sizable amount of Honeygold isolate. I had sampled a kilo form him a month or two before an it was perfect. Truly some of the best isolate I had yet to see. He told me that he did not have that much isolate at his lab there but that HIS lab in Kentucky could handle it. I asked is it the same quality and he assured me it was and that it was a GMP facility as well. So I assumed, as I was led to believe that it was another Honeygold facility. It was not. He had brokered it through @Ruderalis710

I was out of town and did not get back to our facility in Ca until a couple of weeks later. Unfortunately, a good portion of the isolate had already been processed. I opened up a bucket and immediately knew something was off. This was immediately after @Stevenvhoang had made his review of @Ruderalis710 and had shown the insane amounts of fats in their isolate. It felt odd between my fingers. It was yellow and chunky. It was heavy too. You could fit 10kg into a 5 gallon bucket.

I contacted @Bret_HoneyGold about my concerns and he responded telling me to get a methanol test and not to believe some joker on the internet. So I did. It was full of garbage. It didnā€™t even all look like fats and I have no clue as to what the hell all of it was. I sent it to bret and he tried to get me in direct contact with Tim. Tim insisted that what I saw was indeed CBD but was not dissolving because of some proprietary method of theirā€™s. LOL. After that I told Bret that since he brokered the deal (without me even knowing) he would from then on be talking to Tim. Not me. I had HPLC run on it and it tested 97% not the 99+ that they claimed. Sure, there is a variance. In this case I believe the variance was in their favor.

The 45 KG that were already processed had to all be winterized. Since the facility was not set up for that it was a long and tedious process. It cost a ton of time and money in methanol, filters, winterization equipment, and labor. Truly a huge headache. I have photos of the styrofoam looking disks that came from the filtering process. Whatever was in it was not just fats.

I told bret that I just want my money back for the remaining 55kg. Tim said that the best that they could do would be to send me a new batch of excellent pure white isolate. Said that they had fixed the problem in the process. I told bret I did not want to do that because the trust in their process was broken. He said itā€™s the best he could do. I did it. I took the time to mail it all back and they sent 55 replacement kg.

I did a methanol test and it showed fats. AGAIN. What the actual fuck? It was better, but still yellow, still heavy, still chunky, just a bit less junk in the test.

So at this point Its been about 6-8 weeks. Finally bret tells me that I can return whatever I have left and he will send me the Honeygold isolate that I had originally thought that I bought. I had been a really nice guy up to this point, but at this point I am beyond frustrated. I had been lied to, hustled, and then sent junk product TWICE. I told him that I just wanted my money back. He said that this was the best that he could do and ā€œI thought this would make you happy?ā€. So I sent back 35kg and kept 10kg for a huge tincture order that I had. This last batch had not shown any of the other trash but just showed what I recognize as fats. So I felt like it would be fine for tinctures. WRONG. I was fortunate that I did not waste more than 700g on making tinctures before realizing that it all tasted like PICKLES! Now I have 9.3kg of completely unusable isolate. I am beating myself up because I wish I had sourced elsewhere for the tincture order while waiting on the turn around.

The 35kg that bret sent me was perfect. Exactly what I was hoping for when I handed him $60,000. I will say this. Honeygold isolate is fantastic. Thats why I wanted it in the first place. He also threw me 2kg of T-free distillate for all the trouble.

2KG of T-free. For the trouble. Let me tell you about the trouble.

Because of this I lost clients, money (thousands), happiness, and most importantly TIME. I can always make more money, I cannot make more time.

This issue had been resolved as of a week ago. I just found out about the tincture issues today which is the reason why I am finally coming out with this information on the forum. I also saw that @Ruderalis710 was trying to make a comeback to this forum and I wanted to warn the people of this.

So @Ruderalis710 here is what I will do for you since I am such a swell guy/chump. We can try for the 3rd swap and I will send you the remaining 9.3kg in trade for your ā€œnew ands improved isolateā€. If it is indeed now up to par I will gladly let the forum know on this very thread.

I apologize to the Future4200 community for not bringing this up before. I hope that @Ruderalis710 and I can play one more ball game so that I can walk away somewhat happier and @Ruderalis710 can regain their name.

As for @Bret_HoneyGold thanks for the 2kg of T-free. ($1400 value) I know that you have a good reputation. All it takes is one move like this though to ruin it. I hope that through this whole scenario you have learned that.

Hempsters gonna hemp.

Edit: this is from my computer. I can upload pics from my phone later if the forum so pleases.

13 Likes

Hmm makes me hesitant to order from bret too nowā€¦
Looks like if u go below 600/kg, you start to get residual solvent and fat issues in your isolateā€¦ :expressionless:

2 Likes

Not my intention.

Honeygold products are A+.

I truly hope that ruderlais products have improved the way they claim as well. If so then they have a great price to move.

1 Like

I like story time :sweat_smile::smirk: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

Of course not,
I also agree his products are A+ but i cant afford to wait 6 weeks for a fix like you did. So i guess ill have to get something in writing when i buy my next isolate order.
Something like,
Will completely dissolve in methanol
And
Test higher than 95% (verified with 2 other labs, if it fails to meet % at the first lab)

Or else, full refund is required, with remaining product returned to seller. And reimbursement on the 3 lab reports

4 Likes

Absolutely,
I believe that this should be an industry standard even for small-mid sized orders . Luckily they had something in writing and that is part of what helped in the end Iā€™m sure.

In the end we are the ones most responsible when things go wrong. Taking all of these steps is essential to surviving/ thriving in this market.

4 Likes

@Kinsmanofthesun @Thetetraguy

I was in a bind and I trusted the guys at common wealth, they sent me a ā€œmethanol testā€ photo and well I am not sure what it was (clearly wasnā€™t the right product).

Anyway no excuses If I lose business because of my mistakes, it is fair. I screwed over @Kinsmanofthesun , and I am profusely sorry. I did not know about the 9.3kgs that you still had, I am sure there is something to do here to fix that up.

All products get melted, methanol tested, and ran on our internal analysis, then sent to third party before leaving the building.
All of our products come with a full warranty to keep us honest, assuming the product has not been altered.

8 Likes

Much respect @Bret_HoneyGold. Iā€™m not a happy camper, but you do hold my respect. I understand your reasoning through what you did and if the isolate had been up to par then it would not have been an issue. Lessons were learned all around and I truly do hope that through all of this that @Ruderalis710 has perfected their products.

4 Likes

@Kinsmanofthesun Iā€™m happy to work with you on this. Do you have the 9.3kg remaining in its package and ready to ship back to us and not Commonwealth? I was confused when an anticipated 55kg return for cash ended up being 34kg and change, but now I understand that some were retained in hopes of salvaging it in a tincture. I know we refunded @Bret_HoneyGold the cash for that returned product and we were willing to refund for the full 55kg at that time. I know there was a lot of confusion and moving parts with this transaction and Iā€™m truly sorry for all the issues that it caused.

Iā€™m happy that Bret was able to take care of you with the 35kg of isolate and free 2kg of T-free. I know that I canā€™t return your time, happiness, and lost clients, but I want to make this right for you.

3 Likes

Very interested in 5g sampleā€¦DM me plz!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome. I appreciate your willingness to finish this up. Even after I lost my cool here.

Dm me, send postage, and Iā€™ll have it sent today or tomorrow.

Will test in methanol and update on this thread.

5 Likes