CBD Isolate crashing out of PG

Nope, not anti-vaping. Pro medicine.

You do realize that we’ve just had hundreds of folks sickened and dozens DIE because of dickheads cutting carts with vitamin e acetate right?

What does the PG do other than increase your profit margin?

Selling a 1gram cart with a gram of nicotine in it would kill folks. So diluting the active ingredient is mission critical.

Selling 1 gram THC carts with 25mg thc has killed folks. So thems what are diluting cannabinoids without a damn good reason will be met with animosity by most of the users here.

6 Likes

Maybe take the time to read the studies I posted? The top one states that a user who burns at high voltage (greater than 5 volts where most decent mods hit much higher) produces 5x the formaldehyde than that of a smoker who smoked 20 cigarettes a day…

Again here’s the study:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc1413069?mc_cid=a4063cd4fe&mc_eid=ca288e7635

5 Likes

Yummy
Embalming fluid in the lungs!

WTF people!
Wake up already

3 Likes

1 gram cart with 1 gram of nicotine is strait poison. 24mg (which is really high) is only 2.4 % nicotine. Vitamin E acetate is what has been killing people. PG is used in hospital ventilation systems and is an effective germacide. Elquid has been around for more than 10 years and no one without a pre-existing condition has died. Comparing black market carts with vitamin e acetate as cut is not the same as eliquid.(PG, VG)

1 Like

Automotive exhausts have been reported to contain formaldehyde at 29–43 ppm (Altshuller et al., 1961). Approximately 6 pounds of formaldehyde is produced during combustion of 1,000 pounds of gasoline (Kitchens et al., 1976).

1 Like

yeah, huffing gasoline exhaust is a great idea!

that’s why I drive one of these

yep. that paraphrases what I said nicely.

Yep. in carts that should have had 800-900mg of THC and instead had 25mg (or whatever).

there is no a priori need to cut a cannabinoid cart.
it’s about profit plain and simple.

3 Likes

Who sucks on a tailpipe?

1 Like

Im not trying to be a troll. Im just pointing out that we inhale bad shit all the time. So unless you live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere with no cars or any exhaust, you will be inhaling unclean air. Keep an open mind and realize that you will be inhaling bad shit everyday. Ignorance is bliss but its not clean air. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

These are all good points and also why the PG was investigated for potential benefit — and now with the addition of the sonificstion vape device the question regarding use of PG becomes validated.
MDIs still being likely The best drug delivery. The Usonicig device is interesting.
I will look for specs

everyone has their kinks, don’t shame me bro

2 Likes

The more I talk to people the more I realize that MDIs are the future form of delivery.