CBD Infused water

Hello I got a question regarding whats the best way to produce cbd infused water with cbd hemp oil.

what’s the best option and cost-effective ?

Microemulsion or nanoemulsion

and what would be good surfactants to use. ?

thank you for reply’s if I get any haha

1 Like

Try the search bar.

5 Likes

thank you had a better look at first I only ready first few posts at the top

Easy enough. Got to Bed Bath Beyond. Pick up an ultrasonic cold humidifier. That simple. Run vaporized substance into the fogger part. Contain the fog by disabling the fan

1 Like

Disclaimer: I did get a formal education but chose not to get a degree. I continued educating myself on various skills. Basic journeyman w/o credentials. I saw how people obtained their degree and stopped their education. My conclusion was an education has no end.

I am going to give the cannabis industry the middle finger and open source my work.

So here we go.

THC infusion into pure H2O to saturation.

The obsession with encapsulated thc must stop.

What I designed was a 5000ml filtration flask with an ultrasonic fogging device. Place pure H2O in flask to cover the unit properly. Add ice. Turn on fogger. Introduce rosin vapor into the flask with the cold vapor. The Rosin will coat the water vapor droplets. Vapor will condense back into the pool. Continue till saturated.

This is because I do organic start to finish. Had to figure out how to do without chemicals to be true organic product. I do not use hormones to propagate either.

Sorry Cannabis Industry. You got greedy. I will not tolerate that.

Peace.

Corpsefarm

6 Likes

Lol it’s a cool Idea but without pictures were left to assume it’s an idea

1:1 tween 80 and cannabinoid, heat, stir, and either freeze or add water.

2:1 tpgs and cannabinoid (1.5:1 works too) heat, stir, and either freeze or add water.

Homogenize the water emulsion mix and boom you have water soluble.

Not sure what the big secret is. You just need google to figure this out.

2 Likes

Or one could spend 5 minutes consulting google and searching how to make liposomal emulsions; this is age old and a cornerstone technique in the pharmaceutical industry.

Some people are greedy for cash; some are greedy for clout.

3 Likes

Profile pic on the left next too the cannabis vines.

Also this is using water tension and thc insolubility. Nothing more. The cycle repeats fog to pool till saturation.

1 Like

Also it’s a very effective delivery device. Inhaling said vapor and smelling you get a better terp profile. Makes Leafly mandalas easy to decode.

1 Like

@XDGNR8

Would you mind telling me if this is correct?

Buy ultrasonic vaporizer.

Mix Isolate with something like LCT or MCT. Pour this into vaporizor.

Connect silicon tube from vaporizer output to side input of filtration flask.

Fill filtration flask with h2o and ice. Cover the top oraphice with something (a cork?).

Turn on fogger. Watch and wait as mist from fogger enters filtration flask and mixes with cold water vapor.

You now have water soluble cbd.

Is that right?

1 Like

@Pablo sounds like you got it all figured out big dog

2 Likes

Trying this now. Not much luck so far. Can’t tell if its necessary to cut the fan cord or not (already did but re-soldered back on).

Had a bad night, going to try again tomorrow and think it through more…

Is this a joke or no

No and I am embarassed to say so.
I’ve been trying to dissect the post/method and his profile photo. I’m new to a lot of this. I think I was thinking his two posts were related but now I’m starting to see that they are different scenarios. :disappointed: Like I said, embarassed…

Does anybody know what that thing is sitting on the plate on the left hand side of this photo? Looks like some sort of pump maybe but not sure.

41780_2~3

Looks like a torch

1 Like

@Hansel I think you are right.

I’m pondering XDGNR8 approach on creating the rosin vapor and introducing it into the flask chamber. Is it just simple pressure difference system or do you guys think there might be a fan/pump involved? I can think of a few simple ghetto ways e.g. throw isolate in jar with lid on and sealed tube running between jar and flask with cold water vapor, heat with torch and isolate turns to gas and travels tube to flask. Or maybe a nebulizer setup. He mentioned a filtration flask so Im thinking there might be more going on. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks.

Posted pic below of @XDGNR8 setup for reference. Unfortunately has been MIA for a long time so probably wont hear from him/her.

41780_2