CBD Distillate $225/Kg contact me for Bulk Discounts

Bump!

Bump.

I have a test of my own that I got from these people and I’m probably throwing out the liter and eating the cost of what the tests are. They claimed 95% total and 83% cbd but my tests come back much worse.

my test from mcr in massachusetts.
7G CBD Distillate 0122.1.1-4.pdf (1.0 MB)
the test they claim is theirs.
I’ll be doing more tests depending on what the techs over there say and ill post what the results are when I get em. If anyone sees this what kind of testing would yall recommend and where? Im in MA so mcr is easiest for us and seem pretty consistent.

Bump.

MCR is pretty solid another good one in MA is Proverde

@FocusHempCo Is one of the best vendors I have dealt with on this forum. I have multiple coas from Botanacor that verify their test results. They always ship their product immediatlely when invoices are paid. They have good clean packaging that is consistent. They always ship with batch specific coas. I wish every slanger on here conducted business and had high quality products like @FocusHempCo.

2 Likes

Idk what red flags youre talking about and I dont appreciate how you’re describing our interaction, so ill just post everything. The only red flags was from your company besides me being standoffish after you sent me a test that was 15% off of what I was given back from MCR. I left the thread and didn’t accuse you of anything, just put my experience out with a company since I saw almost zero other reviews of it anywhere else. Since you brought it back up, publicly, ill share the facts and leave it at that.

Uploading: 16544584627742303434813421205591.jpg…

Yo, I’m pretty sure you just doxxed yourself, not sure if an @mod wants to fix that or not, up to him I guess

Idc about my name, I dont see an address though?

Just an email, name does still count, be safe and civil

This is probably the most important thing on that email account to be honest

They did send it out pretty much as soon as it was paid, I agree with that. They offered to reimburse me specifically if the test that I spent my money on was sent to only kaycha and then they’d refund me if there was a large discrepancy, i have another place i can get cbd that I’ve tested, that is consistent with what they’ve sent me, from another company thats also on this forum that I won’t advertise to be nice. They’ll know who they are if they look through their order history.

1 Like