CBD Distillate $225/Kg contact me for Bulk Discounts

What up everyone?! Got a fresh batch of 60kg I’m trying to move. Same quality you can always expect from us here at Focus/7th Gen. Test Results below. If you’re from Colorado or California and need heavy metals just let me know, we can easily accommodate you!
0721.8.1-4 CBD Flower Distillate.pdf (1.0 MB)

5 Likes

Any pictures of the product? I am very interested.

1 Like

Larger volumes are in buckets but we always do 1 kg in a glass media bottle and a few in aluminum.

1 Like

How much do you currently have available?

Youhave full panel tests available ?

I’ve got 68kg in stock.

Sugar Trim Distillate 0421.3.1-4.pdf (2.1 MB)

How long to get a kilo shipped to maine?

I could have it there via UPS ground by Tuesday of next week. We’re located in Southern Oregon.

I would do 180.00 a kilo. I looked at the stats amd columbia hemp is the same price

Where do you see that for a kilo? On Columbia Hemp’s site it shows 1 kilo at $300, and 18 kilos at $270 each, for full spectrum distillate.

I can personally vouch for @FocusHempCo, bought and used their CBD and CBG full spec distillates in my products, with great reviews from my customers. I paid for my own COA’s from a different lab than they used, and the results were identical to the COA’s they provided me. I checked out their lab in person and met a few of the people on their team a few weeks ago and they run a clean and legit vertically-integrated operation. Great communication too, can’t recommend Focus Hemp enough.

3 Likes

Bump :slight_smile:

Just received my kilo of distillate—fast shipping, solid packaging and clean looking product. Thanks.

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Let me know if you need anything else, appreciate the kind words and business!

Anything left?

whats the difference between .18 and .225 a gram lol cbd ppl getting lowballed left and right for ppl using the product in high markup conversions and retail products. lets let these guys survive!

3 Likes

Do you still have bulk lots of disty available?

I am interested too. Is this available?

Anything left

Not that batch…but we def have some distillate in inventory!
We currently have two batches of distillate (one testing 79.5% $205 per kilo and other 83.95% $225 per kilo)
If interested, you can HMU on here or email me direct: jason@focushempco.com

Thanks!