Cbd crumble

Any familiar with the process of turning CBD distillate to crumble? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reintroduce waxes? Traditionally crumble is garbage. There are some other similar textures that are high end however

1 Like

I got myself 50 grams of full spectrum distillate and wanted to experiment making different things aside from carts. I was finally successful I simply exposed it and let it oxidize and a bit of agitation. Originally I was heating it I believe this was coverting the CBD-A and keeping it from locking up

3 Likes

If it was distillate, then there was probably no CBDa in there to begin with.

it is apparently possible to run non-decarbed material through a wiped film, but all material exiting an SPD is fulling decarboxylated on exit, even if it wasn’t going in. Most explicitly decarb before going into WFE

You’re trying to turn distillate back into a poorly refined wax?

Find someone who has winterized their material, and add those fats and waxes back. or ask @bridge for some WFE waste.

Maybe you could get some more details on what you’re hoping to achieve?

You can make whipped CBDa extracts via both Ethanol or hydrocarbon extraction that have textures similar to that I believe you’re after.

You just don’t make them from Distillate.
You can make distillate from crumble…

8 Likes

Just whipped up my CBD oil and left it overnight and turned into this.

3 Likes

Once your CBD distillate is of sufficient potency you should see it start to crystallize. Might try spreading it out and make sure the ambient temperature is not above 70-ish ËšF

3 Likes

Can you message me? I got duped online an was told to let sit out and it turns into what you have. Bought cbd crumble or at least thought I was. When I opened the box it was straight distillate

Do you have a COA?

“Straight distillate” if CBD, will crystallize.

Were you expecting CBDa?!?

Not saying you weren’t ripped off, but from currently available info, I believe the problem is a lack of understanding on your part…much like the OP in the thread you’ve posted in.

You should be able to solve that here…

3 Likes

Distilate above th 60ish will eventually crystalize on its own. You have to check the cbd concentration.

This is what was advertised as being sold so I got some and was sent distillate. When I sent an email I was told to let sit out at room temp and it will turn into what I thought I was buying.

So do I just agitate my distillate and let sit and it will turn?

If it’s 90% CBD there is essentially no way to STOP it crystallizing….

Eg: Cbd distillate crystals overnight?

2 Likes

Thank you so much for that information it helped allot also do you know about solventless cbd hash? I was thinking about buying some from a vendor and I could try to make my own cbd hash rosin next but don’t want to have to buy a press