CBD alcohol liquor

Four loko exited the chat a long time ago

2 Likes

When you mix caffeine and malt liquor: people aren’t just stupid, they are aggressively stupid.

3 Likes

Whiskey and Coke… bueller

I don’t see this as a smart mix but if you’re gonna take cbd and alcohol in the same day. The same logic applies. If consumed that way it’s going to the same place.

1 Like

The original four loko recipe included wormwood, for the thujone i assume.

I use Angelica Archangelica (Hvonn in the old language) in my blood mead recipe for the same purpose.

Caffiene is not the sole reason that shit did what it did to people, you need to boost your crazy juice with a convulsant that de-activates the mellowing effect of the alcohol.

2 Likes

Let me take this moment to pitch my CBD sepository to you… Hear me out though.

1 Like

Can we file this under killaisms?

1 Like

Lol, it’s early in the morning here

1 Like

A lot to unpack here. “Past alcohols were meant for fightin’. New beers’ just for griping.”

Crazy how small additives can bring so much to the experience. Old recipes look like witches recipes but I bet it gave a bonus or two in battle…

1 Like

You’re late

Tried it as part of a gift/sample pack too

Old recipes
Those ARE witches brews.

Any beverage not approved by the church was grounds for witchcraft allegations

You know what the first drug laws put on paper were right?

They were recipes for beer.

3 Likes

Are you talking about reinheitsgebot? Random

1 Like

Yes i believe so

So I assume you haven’t seen this?

https://www.canna-wine.com/en

2 Likes

There were a few CBD / hemp liquor booths at some expos around NY a year or two ago. These guys were there.

I saw those but don’t know different laws or regs between wine and liquor

My understanding was that cannabis infused alcohol is only allowed in California, unless laws have changed somewhat recently.

2 Likes

I already have non-alcoholic THC spirits that taste like whiskey, etc … was looking for knowledge on alcohol whiskey that has CBD as one ingredient. I’ll check them out. Thanks

Not liquor exactly…but alcoholic bitters with CBD. https://mountainelixirs.com/

1 Like

Just soak premium nugs in your alcohol and filter

1 Like

Four Loko exited the chat a long time ago lmao