Cat 3* D9 Pricing

Hey All, I’m trying to gauge the pricing on Cat D9 geographically. It’s on the pricier side here on the east coast.

1 Like

Only have cat 6 over here

19 Likes

Cat6? We got fiber optics.

14 Likes

All in who you know I guess. When you say “pricier” …what do you mean?

Cat 3 is a Californian designation.
It is irrelevant everywhere else.
Unless someone is lying to you and claiming “clean back door”…

Maybe @TheFeds can help sort that out for you

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure above 3% delta 9 sales are allowed here as long as theyre hemp derived and the person is a verified hemp slanger

So maybe the question is just missing the hemp d9 keyword wink face

As far as pricing goes
Cali 800 - 1200
East 1200 - 1600

6 Likes

…again “cat 3” applies ONLY to California rec cannabis.

So there IS no “cat 3 hemp derived” nor “east coast cat 3”

Anyone claiming to sell “Cat 3” outside of the California rec market is lying. To you, or to the state of CA.

Makes zero sense to test to CA standards before shipping across country (yet). It’s coming from OK anyway…

5 Likes

12-16 in the east? Is it real d9?

I haven’t seen the slide in distillate prices that I expected to in Washington. Everything else has fallen, but non conversion uncut D9 has become more elusive which artificially inflates the price

2 Likes

$600/kg - West
$16-20k / kg - NY Rec

2 Likes

$600 tested clean? Where lol

2 Likes

Right where

That’s what I’m saying. Lots of medium sized players out here don’t even know their product isn’t pure. The price falling may explain what appears to be higher frequency of cut product, coupled with the backdoor supply fizzling out in Washington it’s kind of a shit show here

For sure, maybe if you have access to a top facility you can find it for that ticket, I do know canada is stockpiling tractor trailers of it waiting for international trade to commence. I guess it surprises me to see it priced at 1.5k and quality on the east coast is typical mids vs what’s being produced out west. Typically cut like you mentioned.

@Fusion

West coast where? I call Bullshit :poop::poop:, this is laughable how wrong you are right now.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is a canhabis cat3 Liter shortage, prices are double

4 Likes

I can get cat 3 here in CA for 750-1000 all day np and thats not at volume

6 Likes

@Kingofthekush420, if your Real? bring it, dm me

Bump…

Bump…bump. lol people this is the dry season. Get ready for sky high pricing

@Kingofthekush420 where are your 750 liters?

1 Like

I just bought 10 before i left town for 800 each

You didnt reply fast enough sorry

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, you took 2days to respond and still came up short

1 Like