Carts

87% CBG 5% CBG T Free

1 Like

87 cbd? Or 87 cbg?

Sorry 87 CBD

As terpenes. Has anyone used connoisseur concentrates or terpene labs terps before?
I have smelled them and they smell fantastic. Wondering everyoneā€™s thoughts on them and feedback before I decide to make the switch

Iā€™ve experienced this nose irritation with cartridges, but this is also the same nose irritation I feel when using my dry herb vaporizer. I use an Airizer ArGo so itā€™s still a convection vaporizer so maybe that has something to do with it, and I canā€™t rule that my dry herb may or may not be toxic (hyperbole), but in my anecdotal experience I feel like itā€™s more likely related to the water vapors themselves and less about contamination.

does anyone make carts with shatter? ive been using shatter and trueterpenes in ccell carts and they recrystallize in a couple days, leaving thca sugar at the bottom by the end of the cart. any remedies?

Decarb

5 Likes

Too much terps causes that tingle irritation.

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny cause I always get a burn an sneeze with Carts to I dunno why either

Iā€™ve been experimenting with hemp and non-hemp terps and a flavourlesss terp mix and they are all harsh, only the no hemp blend tasted good.

I canā€™t stop thinking about Citrasolv. It dissolves all glues and sticky stuff better than alcohol or acetone and it is entirely down to Limonene, a terpene from orange peel that is also in cannabis. If it is such a good degreaser and our brains are made of 60% fat then what does inhaling this do over time? These terpenes are serious solvents, not just fruit juice.

But that Floraplex Strawberry Cough is awful nice in VG with nicotine salts.

Iā€™m looking to try straight distillate since it is liquid at room temp and C8, also terps at 3% or less.

1 Like

Limonene definitely is harsh. More limonene means harsher hits, more nose burn and more likely that its gonna eat at plastics/silicone/brains etc.
lemon-grab

3 Likes