Cartridges that ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ can get behind

Atl likes pods!

South eastish likes them for the discrete apearence. Itโ€™s a felony in some of them ther states.

1 Like

iโ€™m in the southeast. NC moving to cali monday!

Cops here tell me they wonโ€™t mess with distillate pen smokers. Itโ€™s too complex to test and they donโ€™t have the equipment.

It comes down to paperwork and court dates for someone potentially smoking CBD.

POD are popular for the juul people, but they are few and far between here. I hear in cali there are lots of juul smokers. I made a handful and and had trouble giving free testers away. Everyone around here still smoking cigs.

3 Likes

I thought of this and packaging amounts could be larger, jars, bottles etc so folks could buy more at one time just like with the vape/nicotine market whatever the product is and refill themselves. Idk it was just an idea I had, maybe it was a bad idea

1 Like

Hey guys, if you wanna get WilliamCell or QCell, Iโ€™m gonna start stocking them on my website. I have been mad busy, but Iโ€™m gonna put up the back-order links today!

5 Likes

Which warrior is talking about me?:grinning:@qma

2 Likes

Itโ€™s time ๏ผˆ4๏ผš06am) for me to take a bath๏ผŒand go to bed. Iโ€™m off:earth_asia:

4 Likes

Anyone try the new ccell Dart pod? Itโ€™s their version of the pod style cart. Iโ€™ve smoked through a few of them and had no issues. Tasted great, no leak issues, pretty big hits too.

3 Likes

Could you post the picture of the CCell dart pod? Sharing is a virtue

3 Likes

@Ascent I donโ€™t have any more of them but I can give you a link to the product on their website.

1 Like

Hello Friend, if any interesting in pod future, pls feel free to contact me. Our VSP pod has been tested in Cali by a man who was got hurt and used pen for a long time and also helped famous brand Aspire do testing. He helped us test several products, such as cartridge, disposable vape pen and pod vape. He is very satisfied with our VSP pod and battery.

1. The pod and battery can fit juul pod and battery, so you can find battery easy on the market.
  2. The battery is adjustable voltage and preheat function, it can bring you better experience for juul pod.

@Ascent Hello Friend, if any interesting in pod. Our VSP pod has been tested in Cali by a man who was got hurt and used pen for a long time and he is also helping famous brand Aspire doing testing. He helped us test several products, such as cartridge, disposable vape pen and pod vape. He is very satisfied with our VSP pod and battery.

VSP pod and battery can fit juul pod and battery, so consumer can find battery easy on the market.
VSP battery is adjustable voltage and preheat function, it can bring you better experience for juul pod.
Welcome to test cartridge and battery.

Any luck in sourcing this or convincing people to manufacture one?

Iโ€™m still sketched out by the CCell Dart. The only thing it says on their website about the housing materials is plastic. They mention PCTG for use with the Vaporesso Zero. Regular polycarbonate has issues with leaching BPA with the corrosive properties of terpenes. If they were using PCTG plastic why would they not make any mention of it anywhere?

I work for iKrusher in Denver and we manufacture vape hardware. Ceramic atomizers with the same exact ceramic formulation as CCell in our JC105. Our pod systems all make use of PCTG plastic which is BPA free, heat and corrosive resistant special plastic. All of our hardware has been tested for heavy metals and all passes with flying colors also.

Our VFire is a very popular pod system for distillate and live resin. The VFire is used by Claw Concentrates in Michigan, Trulieve in Florida, and Plug Play in California. Our VSlim is popular for rosin and is used by Great Lakes Provisions in Michigan. We are also the manufacturers behind the Stiiizy, Lil Stiiizy, and Big Stiiizy. Voda Concentrates just released their Solventless Tripod disposable that makes use of our TIK disposable as well.

Let me know if youโ€™re interested in some samples :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You guys have any plans to replicate the qcell? I just got some from airistech and they are VERY nice.

Maaaaaan Iโ€™ve been trying to get them to, but they said that is a later project

Hmm, ah well. I am switching from the liberty v9 and getting some Qcells from Airistech. Those things rip hard!

2 Likes

We donโ€™t have plans to do it any time soon. That can definitely change based on the level of interest in quartz elements though. The problem is that the market is stuck on CCell, which is why we came out with the design of our JC105 to begin with.

Too many clients say if it isnโ€™t a legit CCell we donโ€™t want the product. So we went out and hired an engineer from Smoore/CCell who provided us with their ceramic formulation. Now we have an exact replica CCell down to the ceramic available for purchase in the US with domestic shipping. No having to deal with waiting 1-2 weeks for a smashed or severely delayed delivery from China. We have millions of dollars in product spread across our 7 different US branches waiting to be shipped to you guys.

Our JC105 is our most popular option for thick distillate, HTE, or jar tekโ€™d rosin.

We also, of course, offer a variety of different products for different oil viscosities. For 50-80% distillate, our best sellers are our AC1003 and AC1007 cartridges.

The AC1003 is used by Exotic Carts and Brassnuckles. The AC1007 has vertical intakes so every last bit of oil can be consumed by the end-user.

Here is our VFire with a magnetic pod and button activation that is used by PlugPlay, Claw, and Trulieve

And this is our VSlim with direct draw activation and a traditional click lock pod used by Great Lakes Provisions

This is the new Xen with vibration feedback, variable voltage, magnetic pod, and direct draw activation

And this is our Cigar pod system, which utilizes a glass pod rather than PCTG like all of our other pod systems.

Sorry if it takes a while for me to reply. Iโ€™m still a brand new member here so my posts are limited currently I guess haha.

3 Likes

Screw on top or threaded?

How much for 100, 500, 1000 of the .5ml version?

Thanks

2 Likes

Anyone can PM for pricing :wink:

1 Like