Cartridges filler

yeah, but that’s a dozen wooks total right?

if one only has six wooks, and wanted the cappers to have a solid shot at keeping up, it should be two wooks one column?

plus four on cappers?!?

and a 16 hr day IF they get breaks.

4 Likes

What is this word? I don’t believe I know this word, it must be in wook

4 Likes

Must be talking about paking a one hitter in the bathroom or something

5 Likes

If its icell they can get away with 3 and 3, but they’ll need 12 hours. It would probably be better just to use a smaller res

Also Im not sure of a homogenizer that can handle mixing 22l… maybe a reactor.

4 Likes

Jack that reactor up about 4ft and feed right out of it after mixing and you’re cooking

8 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Best Auto Filler, Capper and Filling Solutions:

1 Like

in case you hadn’t found the counter point to “nope, that won’t work…” yet.

Im pretty sure he is trying to sell the handistep or get it ranked.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure your rigs are the only way to goooooo go gadget.

Just works. Period.

I’m a firm believer as I’ve seen multiple ways in action & hands down ass up @cart.farm is the bees knees.

5 Likes

Bro I’m buying a CF soon now that I know the pipette doesn’t work with distillate the pipette looked really easy to use that’s it that’s why I asked question about it I’m not promoting shit

This is where u ask questions no?

2 Likes

Not you, that link. Theres no way it worked how he said it worked

4 Likes

Ohh my bad

… Did… Do you build a little clamp :neutral_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Two pieces of wood that extend a little further than the foam packs drill some holes in the ends of both wood blocks and connect them with a long piece of all thread and bolt them down slightly (just enough to keep all the carts snug)

I just use a silicone mat though :dancer:

1 Like

Imma get one from vapebit they have clamps meant for the foam

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of vape bit but honestly that’s because they changed their product on me one time and it scuffed up my carts. Then they wouldn’t send me the old product and pretended like they had no idea what I was talking about. Just make your own, it’s cheaper and better.

1 Like

By the old product do you mean the machined rubber plug?

2 Likes

I dunno there it was two years ago. I just remember it went from tape to something else and then the sockets scuffed my carts

1 Like

Why not use a automatic filling machine? It should have one that can do filling & capper. save time and labor force.

That’s not how it works out here. We start small. People who start big fail

2 Likes