Cartridges filler

Use a drill and a socket :person_shrugging:

Edit: instead of spending 3-4k on a fancy capping machine you could buy one of these for every employee you have that loves power drill capping and still afford a drill for every one of them

2 Likes

I donā€™t have employees :joy::joy: onceā€™s I start filling 20000 monthly then Iā€™ll get one, I got a universal socket I seen someone recommended on future4200 works good but cart moves a lot and doesnā€™t fully tighten it still have to handy twist it at the end

2 Likes

Place your carts on a silicone mat it will stop them from spinning

If thatā€™s not enough build a lil clamp and apply slight pressure to the foam packs

3 Likes

Ok Iā€™ll try that out next time I fill thanks everyone!! Greatly appreciate it

2 Likes

With a 22liter reservoir, and 6 filler wooks, one is looking a 5-6 hour shift, given the cappers keep pace

1 Like

yeah, but thatā€™s a dozen wooks total right?

if one only has six wooks, and wanted the cappers to have a solid shot at keeping up, it should be two wooks one column?

plus four on cappers?!?

and a 16 hr day IF they get breaks.

4 Likes

What is this word? I donā€™t believe I know this word, it must be in wook

4 Likes

Must be talking about paking a one hitter in the bathroom or something

5 Likes

If its icell they can get away with 3 and 3, but theyā€™ll need 12 hours. It would probably be better just to use a smaller res

Also Im not sure of a homogenizer that can handle mixing 22lā€¦ maybe a reactor.

4 Likes

Jack that reactor up about 4ft and feed right out of it after mixing and youā€™re cooking

8 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Best Auto Filler, Capper and Filling Solutions:

1 Like

in case you hadnā€™t found the counter point to ā€œnope, that wonā€™t workā€¦ā€ yet.

Im pretty sure he is trying to sell the handistep or get it ranked.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure your rigs are the only way to goooooo go gadget.

Just works. Period.

Iā€™m a firm believer as Iā€™ve seen multiple ways in action & hands down ass up @cart.farm is the bees knees.

5 Likes

Bro Iā€™m buying a CF soon now that I know the pipette doesnā€™t work with distillate the pipette looked really easy to use thatā€™s it thatā€™s why I asked question about it Iā€™m not promoting shit

This is where u ask questions no?

2 Likes

Not you, that link. Theres no way it worked how he said it worked

4 Likes

Ohh my bad

ā€¦ Didā€¦ Do you build a little clamp :neutral_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Two pieces of wood that extend a little further than the foam packs drill some holes in the ends of both wood blocks and connect them with a long piece of all thread and bolt them down slightly (just enough to keep all the carts snug)

I just use a silicone mat though :dancer:

1 Like

Imma get one from vapebit they have clamps meant for the foam

2 Likes