Cart Wook advice needed. My butterknife is ready!

I understand, have a nice day

Make carts, thereā€™s plenty of info here already, this is a red flag imo. Youā€™ve asked nothing but very generic questions.

@IBMTHEGOD gave you the exact steps needed.

So specifically do you need help with? Start there, I read all of your posts and Iā€™m still trying to figure out exactly what you wantā€¦

You came to our forum and asked for advice, this is what youā€™re getting.

1 Like

This is an honorable goal, whether for profit or not. Donā€™t get discouraged by the reactions of us passionate folks here. Keep reading and asking questions to improve your product.

P.S. Might want to avoid telling those you ask for help to fuck off.

2 Likes

I was really just seaking general info to be completely honest. something as simple as using a magnet to remove the magnetic bar with little mess from the beaker blew my mind earlier today, random tips about my specific gun if there are others on here that have experience with it. same goes for the heat matt, donā€™t waste your time with tongs just use gloves. basics bro thats all im tryna learn @YouHighBro messaged me helping me out with more info about terps in dms . he helped clear my head about hdt cdt bdts. gave me info that in his opinion he can tell the difference between hdt and cbt, that i could experiment with terpene profiles and make my own crosses. simple stuff like this is what Id like to hear. That was the first time I heard you could do something like that.

@IBMTHEGOD did write out the steps and in his first step he says shame on me for using what is available to meā€¦ no questions about the d8 i was using. just shame on meā€¦ ok bud

step 2 is that my reason for doing this is invalid and that Iā€™m doing this to make money.

This will never be about profit never have never will. Im still learning about the types of questions I need to ask/ should be asking if you look at my replies youll see that

he did upset me with the shame on me comment for just trying to help out friends and family here and I get talked down to.

Explained my communityā€™s situation and all.

I will try harder! and thanks for the encouragement!

Thatā€™s why I have on the help and learn tags!

2 Likes

Grow up you pansy. You are talking all high and mighty like your people are ingesting unknown poison from other cartsā€¦ yet your OWN oil by YOUR own words has unknown oil in it lol. You are using the same boof as everyone else ā€œjust using whatā€™s available though broā€.

THATS WHY YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY.

Sorry you are too stubborn to realize you are just as bad as the next guy that isnā€™t getting their oil tested before making a product and releasing it to the public lol. You are pathetic

Edit:

Maybe get thicker skin before logging onto the internet

1 Like

All the info you need has already been stated somewhere in here and isnā€™t too hard to find. Reading for 12 hours straight and posting long winded questions at 4 am trying to justify selling boof carts, at least thatā€™s what it sounds like to everyone here, regardless of what your real intentions are, probably isnā€™t the best approach. There is some tips and tricks scattered into a lot of threads if you read through them. I doubt many people here are going to compile them for you, again, especially because to everyone here it sounds like you want to make boof and sell for profit.

If you really do care so much about making a good ā€œproductā€ then start by taking the time to do the research, instead of expecting someone to do the work for you. I promise it will yield a lot better results. Thereā€™s some things you just have to read, then reread and then read again before you understand it. On top of that most of what you are asking are things you just need to learn from trying and making mistakes and trying again. Sorry if thatā€™s not what you wanted to hear or doesnā€™t answer the questions you presented but thatā€™s how everyone here got where they are, by reading then trying then asking.

If all that is too much then I suggest you look on Reddit, where you might find a more receptive crowd to what you are trying to accomplish or what you are perceived to be trying to accomplish.

2 Likes

I just donā€™t get how homie read enough to find butter knives, but not enough to find answers to all his other questions. That butter knife pasta is hidden pretty deep.

7 Likes

I still think all that was babble. Dude was trying to get free stuff.

Is it a secret, or can you elaborate?
Is it for working with the distillate hairs that float around, or the excess from the edges?
Shit now you got me thinking

1 Like

I do hope you find whatever you are looking for end goal wise.

Do you know any middle aged women from mexico?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been here a while and I have literally no clue what the butterknife is about.

Is it some super secret wook tech?

Is it a stir rod replacement?

What the hell is it for?

Iā€™m more confused by the knife than I am the dude upset about his family smoking mystery oil coming to the conclusion he should provide them mystery oil.

@Stuttter if you want to make medicine do it. Grow the plants and do a QWET extraction. Make FECO. If you just want to get high then get a disty plug and make carts.

I agree with what everybody else has said, making carts is super simple. Its unusual that you couldnā€™t find the answers in any threads.

1 Like

Really? Congrats on being one of todayā€™s lucky 10,000

2 Likes

I feel like I might be a Jewish Fuccboi after reading thatā€¦ shit. Caught red handed.

A jewish fuccboi wouldnā€™t even have spent a minute on this thread, he would be properly cultivating a proper network of wooks AND distro chain. Sir, the level of business that goes down in boca is unparalleled. You THINK you know logistics. Any farmer worth his yeezys would have already had two wooks on this due to the first one being overbudget by $2k. The butter knifeā€™s use is INSTANTLY obvious, and the fact that we are STILL asking ourselves what butterknives are for is exactly why we canā€™t have monthlong rolex waitlists or 250k houses on dixie highway. The best butterknife to utilize?! Are you serious? The best butterknife to use is the one in your silverware drawer. Just wipe off the rust. Sheathing a butterknife is not an option. You hold that bitch weather you need to or not. The entire run that tool should be in your hand if you are planning to use it. You donā€™t LEARN carts bro, you LIVE carts. If you arenā€™t ready to wear every hat (just like that butterknife) it aint for you. The butterknife is the quintessential essence of the cart maker. If you donā€™t know how to weigh, mix, fill and stab the dude trying to rob you at 3am in a macys parking lot then you arenā€™t fuccing. Leave carting to professionals that donā€™t need sleep, or the advice they are paying for. If paying for LEGIT ccell and STILL offing them for 10 a piece doesnā€™t make sense, then you shouldnā€™t bother. If you donā€™t already have 7 iKrusher reps in your inbox, donā€™t bother. This world aint for the sane-hearted

10 Likes

All glass or metal imo. Ceramic sucks.

This is the realest shit on 4200.

1 Like

I think my problem is I read a lil too deep and now Iā€™ve confused myself too much. Because every single thread has little kernels of info constantly being stated in multiple ways.

I was trying to find little random tips just like that pasta, donā€™t need a massive harmonizer to mix terps just a butterknife!