Cheap Homogenizer For Carts

Well mr “i know your instagram” if you look slightly above the boof and below the english bull-terrier, you will see it. Its the tool that can destroy empires once paired with a middle aged mexican woman. If you don’t know what the butter knife is for, I don’t know what to tell you. Cheap, smooth, stainless steel, and in every house, the butter knife is the first piece of cart kit. Back in my day, if you didn’t have a butter knife in your pen op, Jewish fuccbois would float down from the grand labratory in the sky and throw their yeezys at you until you opened the silverware drawer. This is the problem with cart makers these days. Its too easy. You guys got your homogenizers and your continuous flow fillers, you think you have it all figured out. But when you go down range, you’ll be shocked to know there are only 3 cart farmers and 1 CAT in the middle east, and Kahleed aint sharing his money maker with some scumbag infidel like you. The sheer gall of your statement… “what does this mean” when you always are first to throw spoons at people. I was using butter knives to cart farm with @HolderOfTheBong before @Killa12345 ever thought of buying a gram of media. @MondoLabs has been using butter knives for 3 YEARS. Im utterly abhorred that you don’t know what the butter knives are for.

10 Likes