Cart recipe

I known I’ve seen it in literature b4 but a quick query to all knowing one yielded this…

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah guys , it’s the weekend here I’m up at camp getingn some R&R today but in the am I will post pics if I can figure it out if not I’ll post on my insta and link it that way , also I was NOT trying to stir the pot with a claim of D-6 just simply going off what I’m told , I’m old school , flower , bho and hash is what I’m familiar with , this was just what I was told it very well could not be … but even if it’s not I would still like to be able to not cut it, with a dilute or thickener If possible , thank you to who chimed in with the 10% terp suggestion I will start there
I appreciate the feedback

D6 carts
Jkjk :joy:

9 Likes

Yeah that’s what my distillate looks like :facepunch:t2: Skittles are a thing of the past sweedishfish barf carts

1 Like

He’s messing with you due to current events.

In all seriousness, id the d6 the dude is trying to sell you is actually d10 like these guys say, you probably don’t want it. I’m assuming you are making recreational carts. You are a good sport, so I’ll expand

Live resin: 100% (Absolute highest quality you can produce with minimal effort)
HTE: 10-50% total, depending on how crystallized the hte is
Hemp terps: 7-10%

If anyone who has tried @Betroit terps please chime in on your favorite ratio, it seems you guys use less than 10%

If you are using a plastic bodied cartridge, and need to keep your terps under 8%, you can either increase distillate or add c8 if your material is too thicc (vacuum cooked diamonds mmmmmm)

8 Likes

Yeah I had a few zips of it gifted so honestly im not sure just going off what I was told it was , he is a good friend and being it was a gift I figured he’d have no reason to lie lol but who the hell knows these days , thanks for the info looks like I got some more reading to do

I’ve used @Betroit Terps at 10%

2 Likes

And yeah I guess Rec carts but not for re sale , I’m looking to make them with what I’ve got hoping to make a cleaner cart for my self and some close friends that’s all with all the bad hype about these things latley I figured if. I could just do some small batches for my close circle we would know what we’re injesting more so

You can reflux d10 with toluene sulfonic acid (TsOH) according to the 1984 Mechoulam paper on d10. This gives you d6a-d10a. It’s also in the WHO summary of isomers of d9 THC.

In my experiment, I converted d9 to d8 and d10 to d6a-10a by heating with an acidic clay. I was trying to make d10 into d8.

4 Likes

so you think it might be delta6…(although your buddy may be lying to you)

and you’re considering adding a diluent that doesn’t list the ingredients.

sounds like a great plan.

the concept that you searched for days and couldn’t find “10% terps” fits right in.

Edit: Now that your post is in a appropriate location, some pointers to other useful stuff might help someone else…

1 Like

Lol I’m not the one doubting it you all are , thanks for the info guys

Mary had some delta9
She took it to her guy
he turned it into delta10
and now she can’t get high

@poordirt scored some delta6
he wants to makes some carts
he searched round here for days and days
and missed the prior arts

10 Likes

man if it’s half as good as your jokes I should be fineeeeee

2 Likes

I nvr get what you’re saying.

I nvr get his jokes or humor…

It’s a poem. Lol. @cyclopath is so
Poetic

3 Likes

Thought he was rapping at me

He could be rapping at you. We just need some migos Adlibs in there and it’s a hit.

3 Likes

speaking of prior art…

is there any bro-science on the in-vitro activity of delta6a?

4 Likes