CART PRESS: does anybody have any recommendations on Cart presses?

Anything helps.

1 Like

:mag:

1 Like

Rosin press works pretty decent.

1 Like

For pressing the tips on? I use an arbor press from harbor freight.

1 Like

a7OYbHF

11 Likes

I was wondering where Roberto went…

1 Like

he got the CLAMPS

4 Likes

I got a decent hand press machine off Alibaba, its also on dhgate

1 Like

Stop buying press ons! Its old tech replaced by snap ons, which don’t require a press

3 Likes

No no no, actually snap on structure is also an old tech, we sold a lot 2 years ago, but few of clients will purchase this product twice becasue of leakage.

The leakage rate of snap on is much higher than press on. After capped, the mouthpiece can be pulled out by hands if your force is large enough. This is a defective in structural design, which is common existing in all of snap on carts on the market.

The leakproofness of press on is much better, and its structure is more reliable and convenient for filling by machine.

2 Likes

Poor filling sop

Poor snap top style, you wont find that issue in my ceramic snap tops

They are made out of a plastic that cannot handle terpenes, much like your carts

1 Like

All of press on carts on the market are made of PCTG, even CCELL. PCTG is a healthy & heavy metals free material.

2 Likes

Rubber mallet or vise

1 Like

Get an arbor press for Harbor Freight, $40.00

4 Likes

Bookmarked**

Thanks guys! I love posting simple/easy threads or threads that arnt covered for people that need answers asap!:pray:

1 Like

Snap on, they make snap on cartridges wild

1 Like

for metal cart, usually press in. for ceramic cart ,usually snap on.because of the different of the materail.even for the snap on cart,i suggest you have a arbor press to improve the efficiency.

710 shark, presses 50 at a time, tray holds 100, we can actually press in the foam the carts and mouth pieces are in

Any recommendations on how many tons it would take to press CCELL EVO’s? 12 ton? 30 ton? 50?

1 Like