Cart filling tech

Don’t waste your money on a capping machine. A 20 dollar electric screwdriver from home depot can cap almost a thousand carts before dying, and is ten times faster than hand capping. I stick on the whole lot of caps still in the foam, screw them all down with electric screwdriver, then just yank the foam off and package them.

I hope more than 1000 carts, because that would mean it failed after only 10 trays =)

He was looking for snap-fits not screw-tops… Is there screwdriver tek for press-fits?

1000 carts per charge. The “screwdriver tek” for press fits is use a big manual hydraulic press that can push on all 100 at once, like the old school manual rosin presses with the bottle jack but with no heating PIDs

That makes way more sense =) TY… I just read that wrong!

Exactly =) We get asked for plans for such a device all the time, and usually just end up referring our customers to a local fabricator to throw one together.

We might throw together a kit at some point, as it seems to be such a common request. So far we have kept clear of making a capping machine as it seems very gimmicky, and creating a “universal” that works well is nearly impossible due to differences in mfgs.

Customers with screw-tops use the electric screwdriver, and press-fit users fab a bottle jack press.

1 Like

anyone have a photo of there fabricated bottle jack press? Would like to compare to what I ordered.

I see this is an old thread, however I can say from my experience with my companies machines. We typically keep our temp in the heating vessel around 60 C, the heating line from the vessel to the syringes around 80 C, and the syringe heater around 100 to 110 C. We utilize a three part heating system that allows for optimal heating control, and consistent viscosity while also preserving any and all terps in the blends our customers use. Temp control is probably the most crucial aspect with filling machines besides having quality filling syringes that are free of heavy metals and safe for medical grade cannabis consumption. Hope that helps. Safe vaping everybody!

1 Like

Yes we do. Finally.

Hey, just bumping to help out new carters

6 Likes

Detroit Dispensing Solutions if you got the cash.

2 Likes

That option has to be better than the sub 4000 dollar options to be considered

3 Likes

I swear by the K4
@qma

2 Likes

Hence

And not

Agreed. Just make your own with some wood, nuts washers, all thread and a small section of vac hose to slide over a bit. We put this one together with scrap laying arround. Works wonders and saves those finger tips.

5 Likes