Cart.Farm cartridge filling solutions. The best filler out

why not offering for EU customers? sucks :confused: do you have any filler u can recomend? I first found the bbell lava core but then yours which is what I was actually looking for now I donā€™t know

itā€™s cool even if its US plug, I can use step-down converter- but even then you donā€™t ship to EU?

all good on the blow job but I do need some Quaaludes.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take it and next time youā€™re in Maine be ready for a good dick sucking

1 Like

Unfortunately those arenā€™t available to the public already tried

1 Like

Unfortunately I already tried some veterinary supplies and one online that actually shows it in stock but they wonā€™t sell to the public You have to have a license

So wait youā€™ve got two car farmer 50ā€™s? Iā€™ll take them both

1 Like

Youā€™re a hot chick right?

2 Likes

No fat ugly bearded guy. You down?

4 Likes

Bros letā€™s be courteous here blowjob can be arrangedā€¦ but in all seriousness I would love to buy one.

1 Like

Youā€™ve brought men to their knees quite literally lol

1 Like

Are we doing an auction for a cart farmer???

1 Like

Need two so I am down to bid

2 Likes

Fuckk itā€™s about to get dirty lol :laughing: letā€™s bid war

So far blowjobs are on the table so monetary value has been set at blowout rates

1 Like

Homie I am reaching out to a distributor hoping my licenses and fein allow me to buy the syringes run about 130 shipped. Calling tomorrow and offering blowjobs as well

1 Like

Whats ya markup for two bro

Syringes to the moon!

2 Likes

Tell them Iā€™ll lick their buttholes. Maybe thatā€™ll get some bites

1 Like

If I can get them a dubski and shipping. Will update tomorrow once I get on a call.

One company wonā€™t sell to me for cannabis thereā€™s a second smaller company out of Dallas but they only have 1ml is that going to work anyone know?

Also how would I go about getting these to yall? I can invoice you trough my company but I donā€™t wanna get in trouble here Iā€™m not a slanger

Looks like if I can get these expedited shipping gets them 4 if I order them to me for 620 bucks any more than 4 and they are having to reup from Deutschland