Cart.Farm cartridge filling solutions. The best filler out

im using cart farm right now. (i have a 710 also) im opumping out 1k carts filled only no cap within an hour bro. I can easily do 3k within a two and half hour\

btw im selling my 710 shark with many extra for the low low if anyones interested fly out to vegas and pick it up for even lower. anyone interested dm me!

2 Likes

ANYONE NEEED OR LOOKING FOR A 710 shark for the low low /cheap? like 6-7 k lmk!!! DM me!!

1 Like

ā€œNot to funnel off of OPā€™s productsā€¦ā€

ā€¦make your own thread bro. Delete your comments and post in your own thread. You clearly knew you were threadjacking. Thatā€™s a really bad look

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe more people didnt latch onto this. Carts will fit in the squaresā€¦ you can fill 15 at a time.

3 Likes

His filler is actually pretty cool. Im pretty sure as the price comes down it will be a logical step up from manual filling.

3 Likes

All fillers back in stock I have a ridiculous amount of cf 50 and PTFE caps that can either quick seal for spill prevention or get jammed in for steel bottle micro-formulation use

1 Like

I tried to do a single syringe dual, but the vendor bamboozled me

2 Likes

I bought the 50 from cart farm fairly recently. I have to say it is amazing! Iā€™ve never used one so it took a minute to figure out how to efficiently use it but its pretty simple and a huge time saver. Had 1 minor issue that was taken care of immediately by qma and was 0 fault of his own. Thanks so much and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a filler.

1 Like

It literally takes me 5min to fill a 100 box. With this unit the prep and the cleanup are what takes the most time. I have ā€œgo toā€ people with @Killa12345 being my SS plug and @qma being my A-Z cart plug.

1 Like

Whatā€™s in stock?

1 Like

Helloļ¼Œ@Deuxe ,we are the original manufacturer for seven-ten Shar ,we even caā€™t sell out with a 6-7K $? Let me know?

You zoe pound?

No ,Iā€™m Zoe T from Dihai Rob,We just manufacturer ,and yes,we are the original manufacturer for the 7 10 Shar ,So maybe you have any questions ,maybe itā€™s convenient your Whatsapp number or email address?

If this is Haitian-T, you owe me 45 dollars, consider yourself served.

4 Likes

I am really wanting one of the kits. Any luck for stock by April 1st?

also wondering when CF50 will be back in stock and if it works with Europe sockets or if there is EU alternative?

1 Like

Does anyone have a lead on HSW unimatic bodies? I will suck your dick for information on acquiring one Iā€™ve got thousands of orders that got to get filled and two cart farmers with broken welds. I really donā€™t want to pull out the all flex 50 shot

3 Likes

i think i have a used cart farmer 50 in a box of stuff buried somewhere that id love to sell

anyone interested?

also I think I have a spare brand new gun like youre looking for @square_root_pharms

Shall I go to the trap and start digging?

5 Likes

Iā€™ll take your cart farm 50 if you can send to th UKā€¦

The only solution is moving to the United States unfortunately. If you ever meet a European with a Euro farmer, they are probably lying to you for a better price or something.

Basically any mass agricultural veterinary supply. It only takes 40 syringes in one month to disrupt supply enough to spur the germans into action. We are on syringe #35-36, so I donā€™t expect you to find many.

Sorry id rather you send a Dolls Giftcard for 150. But I know exactly which spot hasnā€™t been hit yet if you got it.

2 Likes