Cart.Farm cartridge filling solutions. The best filler out

the 710 is good dont get me wrongā€¦ Thereā€™s A LOT OF STEPS.
putting carts in cart tray
placing cart tray on machine
dial in needles
blend terps with distillate before dumping into basin
let distillate cooll down to a good viscosity so it wont dripā€¦
cap carts
then take carts out of the carts trayā€¦
dont forget it runs on a fucking air compressor alstā€¦ oh manā€¦

2 Likes

how long have you had yours and how big are your orders?whats the wrose thing you hate about it?PROS AND CONS?
I pulled the trigger since its like 1/50 of the price of a shark? lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had it more than few months.

Never owned name brand 50shot. After reading about all the issues and bottle necks it had. This gun is great. Iā€™ve did 40 with ease and believe I could did 50. I use it a good bit. 4x month easy.

I have nothing bad to say about it. Especially after reading the cons of the other cart fillers

Lol now itā€™s how fast can you cap is the bottle neck

5 Likes

Just a review but I got the 1L from QMA and it is a life saver. I am amazed at how fast and accurate I can fill my carts now. Started to work on speeding up my other parts of production since qma got filling off my shoulders. Used multiple times and works great. Would highly recommend over any other device on the market. I literally donā€™t know what else I would do without it lol and itā€™s only been a month.

5 Likes

@qma do you have 50 ml in stock right now? Thanks

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had mine for a month now. I have been able to increase from 2,000 carts a day with a fifty shot to 5,000 with two people in the same amount of time. Utilizing 4 cappers I have achieved 10,000 carts in 10-12 hours. Hard work still but definitely has made my life 1000x easier

3 Likes

I do have it in stock

1 Like

i really love seeing all the positive reviews and how its changed the precision you can fill carts now. It take a little getting use to but its night and day over a 50 shot or comparable filler

Thats a serious efficiency gain right there. Your production just went up 150% for not a lot of money! Imagine how much money you can save over a year as your numbers are pretty high

5 Likes

Hello everyone! Thank you for being patient!!! The factories just got back to work so I should have more cf 1000 in the next two weeks!!!

4 Likes

Any time frame for getting more ascent carts?

4 Likes

Received the cart farmer 1000, works great! Its missing the clamp to.hold the heat controllers though and they donā€™t work too well on the ground when purging bubbles back into the reservoir

1 Like

What kind of cappers do you recommend for for press fit carts? Iā€™ve been using a hammer. Arbor press? Thanks

1 Like

What do you mean youā€™ve been using a hammer?

2 Likes

Not to funnel off QMAā€™s products, they are perfect those those hand-fillingā€¦

** EDITED ROI CLAIMS OUT, SEE BELOW POST FOR CLARITY **

He is at the level where a fully auto system can make sense, especially if changing over hardware to tamper-proofs and using a jack to cap all 100.

Imagine doing 5,000 with only one person, with over 75% idle-time for the operator :wink:

Arbor press for the CCEL style, 100%. Trying to do all 100 is a losing game without some serious engineering work going into the press. (Takes ~15tons of force.)

If using the tamper-proof snap-fits, we have had a lot of success using a leather cutting press doing 100 at a time.

1 Like

so your automatic system can have 1 single person fill and cap 5000 carts in say 12 hours. No pre set up, no prep. Just open a box of cartsā€¦possibly mix terps with oil, put into your filler, cap. all with 1 single person doing 5000 carts per person in 12 hours.

And given your math. Your auto filler is under 10K correct?
1 person 12 hours a day at $15 a hour is $180 a 12 hr day
1260 if that lab is operating all 7 days a week which not too many do.
5040 if that lab is operating every single day of the month.
10k if your math is correct and this is operating every single day for 2 months.

What are the details on your unit again??

1 Like
1 Like

i could have imagined you said your machine was north of 20K? where did you come up with your ROI figures? I dont even see the break even happening at 20K plus. this is if everything is perfect!

1mL guns in stock and ready to ship

why are they soo expensive. there is a thread on here with all the alflex syringe information with heating element and PID for $135 total?? what value does your product bring?