Cart.Farm cartridge filling solutions. The best filler out

Hey I can vouch for these @terpenescali
I have the 50shot from @qma

And several others I know have the big boy versions he offers. By far no other cart filler can come close

4 Likes

I dropped the price by $50 on the 50 ml. Thats 250 if you already own a 50 shot heater

https://cart.farm/shop/fillandcap/cart-farmer-50/

the new one comes wrapped in black heater pad?

No, the new ones are compatible with your 50 shot heater

1 Like

Where can I get the heater?

2 Likes

alibaba express…i posted one on this forum for like 40$

2 Likes

While I haven’t tested PESU directly, I did test a good number of other thermoplastics and you will be hard pressed to find anything compatible with aromatic hydrocarbons, especially once heated.

Polyethersulfone is especially resistant to acids, alkalis, oils, greases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons and alcohols. It is attacked by ketones, ester, and some halogenated and aromatic hydrocarbons.

PTFE to be safe… CTFE works in a pinch if needed, but will swell significantly with exposure and temp.

1 Like

FEP works and is clear

I sell the heater too! Just not the 50 shot one!!!

2 Likes

Ok cool. I think it was out the other day when I looked. I’ll be ordering soon

2 Likes

Reservoirs alone on the website!!!

1 Like

when is the automatic machine droppping?>

Wtf there’s an automatic? I just bought the 1L yesterday. Guess I’m gonna get another one :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

The automatic comes with a wook at $250 a day. Lol

10 Likes

Don’t need any of those, I got rid of all my wooks this summer. Had one that would try to find a place to hide and sleep everyday.

3 Likes

hows the 1liter? did you put it to work yet? i have the 710 and its a head bro…

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3p7yFrn00J/

Thats the 1l in action

2 Likes

i literally just bought it. Good shit bro! I have a 710 shark for sale if anyone is interested PM me.

1 Like

Literally bought it 2 days ago it hasn’t arrived but it has to be a clear improvement over a fifty-shit, especially if you fill large cart orders.

1 Like

Lmao it’s so good your letting the 710 go? I freaking love it!

@qma strikes again :green_heart::facepunch:

You couldn’t pay me to let my qma special 50 shot go

3 Likes